Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni AT#27 Mai Toh Teri Chahat Mein -Kalpana (Page 24)

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220


Hi all,

ROFL was looking for lyrics of this song...got it with eng translationROFL

Koyi nahin hai kamre mein, kya haseen mila hai pal 
no one else is in the room, what a moment of happiness has been made available to us

Aaj sharaarat karne do, kaam baaki karenge kal 
let's do mischief today, and do the rest of our work tomorrow


Shreya: 
Jaao baaba jaao, aise na behkaao 
just go, don't bother me like this

Hosh mein aa jaao, paagal na bano tum 
come to your senses, don't act crazy


Shaan: 
Dilbar shikdum shikdum 

Shaan: 
Khidkiyaan kahen, parde gira do 
the windows are saying let the curtains fall (the best lines)

Is tarha se na, mujhko saza do 
don't punish me like this
Hello Rush Smile
ROFL ROFL ROFL very apt for the current situation
waise which movie is this song from?

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Joined: 30 November 2011
Posts: 8934

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Hello all Smileme signing in 1/2 hr early
hi kalpana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 4013

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Hello all Smileme signing in 1/2 hr early

Namaste kalpana ji... Smile
aaj aap waqt se pehle.. Kya baat h.. Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Hello all Smileme signing in 1/2 hr early
hi kalpana
Hi sindhu Smile how is your monday so far? 
Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011
Posts: 13707

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by Rush2220


Hi all,

ROFL was looking for lyrics of this song...got it with eng translationROFL

Koyi nahin hai kamre mein, kya haseen mila hai pal 
no one else is in the room, what a moment of happiness has been made available to us

Aaj sharaarat karne do, kaam baaki karenge kal 
let's do mischief today, and do the rest of our work tomorrow


Shreya: 
Jaao baaba jaao, aise na behkaao 
just go, don't bother me like this

Hosh mein aa jaao, paagal na bano tum 
come to your senses, don't act crazy


Shaan: 
Dilbar shikdum shikdum 

Shaan: 
Khidkiyaan kahen, parde gira do 
the windows are saying let the curtains fall (the best lines)

Is tarha se na, mujhko saza do 
don't punish me like this
Hello Rush Smile
ROFL ROFL ROFL very apt for the current situation
waise which movie is this song from?

dhoom ka hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akrkkalpanaR

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 4013

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Koi hainn menakas n " non menakas"

Hi sindhu.. Smile [BR..]invertd coma.. Watz dis... LOL LOL
tats for invisible liker of AT LOL


so that means i m nt allowd.. Ouch LOL
kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Hello all Smileme signing in 1/2 hr early

Namaste kalpana ji... Smile
aaj aap waqt se pehle.. Kya baat h.. Wink LOL
Pranaam Aadi ji Tongue
socha hain aap sab ko kush kardoongi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akrk

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 4013

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Hello all Smileme signing in 1/2 hr early

Namaste kalpana ji... Smile
aaj aap waqt se pehle.. Kya baat h.. Wink LOL

</div>Pranaam Aadi ji Tongue
<div>socha hain aap sab ko kush kardoongi LOL


aapki hindi khafi shudh h.. Wink
hamein to laga ki videsh jakar aap apni matra-bhasha bhul gaye... LOL LOL

Aapke diwas ki shuruwat kaisi h

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Samir Soni AT# 22 Soni Soni Akhiyon Wali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1174   Views: 35490

-Rani 1174 35490 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm by Rithu.Nair
Samir Soni AT# 24 Sona Kitana Sona Hai, Ashu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1179   Views: 25155

-Rani 1179 25155 01 April 2013 at 2:24pm by -Rani
Samir Soni AT# 23 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1183   Views: 26014

-Rani 1183 26014 28 March 2013 at 12:42pm by HitchHiker_
Samir Soni AT#21 Piya Se Milke Aye Nain

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1169   Views: 27174

-Rani 1169 27174 20 March 2013 at 10:01am by SV_20
Samir Soni AT#17 Meri Soni, Meri Tamanna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1180   Views: 29036

-Rani 1180 29036 03 March 2013 at 7:47am by sarah_singh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index