Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni AT#27 Mai Toh Teri Chahat Mein -Kalpana (Page 128)

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Joined: 11 July 2012
Posts: 6600

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by nuut

hello


Hi Nuut, sorry to hear about your Grand fatherOuch. Are you feeling better now?


i am feeling very alone

my grandfather was my best friend missing him a lot

since all my cousins have gone back to their work areas have no one left to talk to in home

have no one left to talk to since my parents are very busy

so came to forum to be with you all

my grandmother told me that i should divert my mind and get back to doing other work

so me here with you lovely people




Hi... Smile

His good wishes r always wid u & he will be happier to see u happy & going in life with his thoights...


hello this is nuut

thank you for such a beautiful thought

yes i am trying to be back but it will take sometime


Hi nuts.. Its Aadit u cn call me as Aadi.. Smile
Take time bt .. U needed rite nw..

Btw hw r u.. I read that uvr suffering frm Typhoid


hello

yes i was suffering from typhoid but i am fine now

my fever has gone and i am getting back to work




Thatz good... Smile

BTw what work u do..



I am a student  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45475

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuut

just searched that  neelam is giving public appearances but their is no news and photo of sameer   

Yeah it's sad that Samir is not even attending any public events with Neelam since Parichay endedOuchOuch
akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 4013

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by akrk


I feel honored Aadi, thank youTongue

Waise, no one gave me this responsibility, maine khud hi le li haiLOLLOLApane pair par kulhari marane wali baat huyee naROFL


ir welcome di. Smile
Di I said bcz when i joined AT u r first who interact wd me...
So better i m oblidged


No need to feel obligated AadiSmileI just try to be friendly to everyoneSmileSmilespecially the new members so they feel welcomedTongue

[/QUOTE]

Di lets leave this topic.. Bcz smone is feeling it offensive.. Wink LOL
hope u jv understd ki mein kiski baat kar raha hu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Joined: 11 July 2012
Posts: 6600

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Originally posted by nuut

what are you people discussing these days on forum

mathlab

matalb  are you people are still discussing kunal chopra 

or only sameer and no character he was associated with 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Joined: 11 July 2012
Posts: 6600

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by nuut

just searched that  neelam is giving public appearances but their is no news and photo of sameer   

Yeah it's sad that Samir is not even attending any public events with Neelam since Parichay endedOuchOuch

hope he is fine 

since he did not accompany neelam in jodhpur also 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45475

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk



hello this is nuut

thank you for such a beautiful thought

yes i am trying to be back but it will take sometime


Hi nuts.. Its Aadit u cn call me as Aadi.. Smile
Take time bt .. U needed rite nw..
Btw hw r u.. I read that uvr suffering frm Typhoid

[/QUOTE]

Aadi, Nuut is also from DelhiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akrk

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 4013

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by nuut

hello


Hi Nuut, sorry to hear about your Grand fatherOuch. Are you feeling better now?


i am feeling very alone

my grandfather was my best friend missing him a lot

since all my cousins have gone back to their work areas have no one left to talk to in home

have no one left to talk to since my parents are very busy

so came to forum to be with you all

my grandmother told me that i should divert my mind and get back to doing other work

so me here with you lovely people




Hi... Smile

His good wishes r always wid u & he will be happier to see u happy & going in life with his thoights...


hello this is nuut

thank you for such a beautiful thought

yes i am trying to be back but it will take sometime


Hi nuts.. Its Aadit u cn call me as Aadi.. Smile
Take time bt .. U needed rite nw..

Btw hw r u.. I read that uvr suffering frm Typhoid


hello

yes i was suffering from typhoid but i am fine now

my fever has gone and i am getting back to work




Thatz good... Smile

BTw what work u do..



I am a student

ok.. What r u stydying..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Joined: 11 July 2012
Posts: 6600

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by nuut

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by nuut

hello


Hi Nuut, sorry to hear about your Grand fatherOuch. Are you feeling better now?


i am feeling very alone

my grandfather was my best friend missing him a lot

since all my cousins have gone back to their work areas have no one left to talk to in home

have no one left to talk to since my parents are very busy

so came to forum to be with you all

my grandmother told me that i should divert my mind and get back to doing other work

so me here with you lovely people




Hi... Smile

His good wishes r always wid u & he will be happier to see u happy & going in life with his thoights...


hello this is nuut

thank you for such a beautiful thought

yes i am trying to be back but it will take sometime


Hi nuts.. Its Aadit u cn call me as Aadi.. Smile
Take time bt .. U needed rite nw..

Btw hw r u.. I read that uvr suffering frm Typhoid


hello

yes i was suffering from typhoid but i am fine now

my fever has gone and i am getting back to work




Thatz good... Smile

BTw what work u do..



I am a student

ok.. What r u stydying..

environment planning 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Samir Soni AT# 22 Soni Soni Akhiyon Wali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1191   Views: 33270

-Rani 1191 33270 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm by Rithu.Nair
Samir Soni AT# 24 Sona Kitana Sona Hai, Ashu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1199   Views: 23386

-Rani 1199 23386 01 April 2013 at 2:24pm by -Rani
Samir Soni AT# 23 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1196   Views: 24154

-Rani 1196 24154 28 March 2013 at 12:42pm by HitchHiker_
Samir Soni AT#21 Piya Se Milke Aye Nain

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1195   Views: 25942

-Rani 1195 25942 20 March 2013 at 10:01am by SV_20
Samir Soni AT#17 Meri Soni, Meri Tamanna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1198   Views: 27523

-Rani 1198 27523 03 March 2013 at 7:47am by sarah_singh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index