Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni AT#27 Mai Toh Teri Chahat Mein -Kalpana (Page 119)

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 4013

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Hello everyone Tonguekem cho?


hi kalpana.. Smile

<div></div>hello ji ki haal chaal hai Tongue


aissi badhiya h.. Smile
tuvada ki haal ji.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45385

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

My mom 42 movie released in 69

Meaning your mom was born in 71ShockedShockedShocked?

She had you at the age of 22TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Hello everyone Tongue kem cho?

Who is Gujju here?? Not to sure how to respond in Gujrati so I will say I am good, how are youTongueLOL?
I think you say maja ma che Tongue
I am good...life is getting monotonous i need a long vacation LOL 
how is your day so far?

My morning has been very busy, talking to my sis and my parentsWink We are trying to co-ordinate our summer and Christmas vacations, like who is going where and who is coming to whose house phewLOLLOL

So far, it's been decided that my parents will visit my sis in New Jersey during her kids summer vacation then they all, my sis, her family and my parents will come to my house for a week, then we will all meet at my sis in Miami for Christmas and go on a weekend cruise to Bahama phewLOLLOLLOL
Oh good sounds like a solid plan...family get togethers are always fun Tongue i miss my family CryCry
You have planned for christmas vacation as well way too early LOL So your parents also will join you on the cruise or just the siblings

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Joined: 30 November 2011
Posts: 8934

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by sinan_sinal

My mom 42 movie released in 69

Meaning your mom was born in 71ShockedShockedShocked?
She had you at the age of 22TongueTongue
no no sry she s 44 sry
she s also 69Tongue
Aug 14 half an hr befr independence day Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Hello everyone Tonguekem cho?


hi kalpana.. Smile

<div></div>hello ji ki haal chaal hai Tongue


aissi badhiya h.. Smile
tuvada ki haal ji.. Wink
Bas itnaahi punjabi aata hai mujhe LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akrk-Rani

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Hi kalpanaHug

<div></div>hi sindhu Hugdid you have a proper sleep yesterday?
oh ha yaar slept for twelve hrs LOL I myself wz shocked
Mein ithna kabhi nhi sothi
Oh good as you have hardly slept in the last few days...so you must be fully recharged now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45385

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR


My morning has been very busy, talking to my sis and my parentsWink We are trying to co-ordinate our summer and Christmas vacations, like who is going where and who is coming to whose house phewLOLLOL

So far, it's been decided that my parents will visit my sis in New Jersey during her kids summer vacation then they all, my sis, her family and my parents will come to my house for a week, then we will all meet at my sis in Miami for Christmas and go on a weekend cruise to Bahama phewLOLLOLLOL
Oh good sounds like a solid plan...family get togethers are always fun Tongue i miss my family CryCry
You have planned for christmas vacation as well way too early LOL So your parents also will join you on the cruise or just the siblings
[/QUOTE]

Actually it will be my hubby, I and my parents only going on the cruise. My older sis is going on Disney cruise with her kids during the summer and my younger sis has a young baby so she can't go on a cruise either. However, we will all get together at her house for Christmas TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 4013

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by sinan_sinal

My mom 42 movie released in 69

Meaning your mom was born in 71ShockedShockedShocked?
She had you at the age of 22TongueTongue
no no sry she s 44 sry
she s also 69Tongue
Aug 14 half an hr befr independence day Tongue


i m on 15th August,91 Independence Day.. Wink
btw I shld be capital sindhu ofcIndependence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Samir Soni AT# 22 Soni Soni Akhiyon Wali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1174   Views: 35713

-Rani 1174 35713 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm by Rithu.Nair
Samir Soni AT# 24 Sona Kitana Sona Hai, Ashu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1179   Views: 25298

-Rani 1179 25298 01 April 2013 at 2:24pm by -Rani
Samir Soni AT# 23 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1183   Views: 26163

-Rani 1183 26163 28 March 2013 at 12:42pm by HitchHiker_
Samir Soni AT#21 Piya Se Milke Aye Nain

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1169   Views: 27254

-Rani 1169 27254 20 March 2013 at 10:01am by SV_20
Samir Soni AT#17 Meri Soni, Meri Tamanna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1180   Views: 29120

-Rani 1180 29120 03 March 2013 at 7:47am by sarah_singh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index