Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni AT#27 Mai Toh Teri Chahat Mein -Kalpana (Page 104)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45373

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by -Rani

Hi Guys, i am back, but looks like no one is really here todayShocked

I always say, If I am not here, the AT doesn't move at allLOL
Hello again...how was your lunch and new member ?


The lunch was good, but very small portionOuchOuchOuch I had ordered eggplant parmesan  which I had only for dinner previously and the portion was pretty big, so today I didn't eat any bread stick or salad in anticipation of big meal, but the lunch portion was 1/4 of the dinner portion OuchOuchOuch Still hungryLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akrkkalpanaR

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45373

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by akrk

@bold- thtz true..Ouch
That I dint watch.. as Dad ne tv off kar diya..LOLLOLLOL

The presentation part is the best part of watching a match specially if the team you are supporting winsDancing

Agree..Smile Bt He wz supporting DD...Wink

Btw di do u like Butterflies..

DD was my favorite team before, but now DD doesn't have any of my favorite players in it so support MIEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Butterflies are okay, but don't like them in my stomachLOLLOL


Edited by -Rani - 09 April 2013 at 12:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akrk

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by -Rani

Hi Guys, i am back, but looks like no one is really here todayShocked

I always say, If I am not here, the AT doesn't move at allLOL
Hello again...how was your lunch and new member ?


The lunch was good, but very small portionOuchOuchOuch I had ordered eggplant parmesan  which I had only for dinner previously and the portion was pretty big, so today I didn't eat any bread stick or salad in anticipation of big meal, but the lunch portion was 1/4 of the dinner portion OuchOuchOuch Still hungryLOLLOL
Didnt know that their lunch portions are smaller than dinner...Never been to OG for lunch
May be you should get something from vending machine or caffeteria if you have one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 4013

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by akrk

@bold- thtz true..Ouch
That I dint watch.. as Dad ne tv off kar diya..LOLLOLLOL

The presentation part is the best part of watching a match specially if the team you are supporting winsDancing

Agree..Smile Bt He wz supporting DD...Wink

Btw di do u like Butterflies..

DD was my favorite team before, but now DD doesn't have any of my favorite players in it so support MIEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Butterflies are okay, but don't like them in my stomachLOLLOL

I asked bcz.. I love butterflies A LOT...Smile When I wz in 1st std.. I almost collected 21 butterflies in a match box.Wink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Rajash IF-Sizzlerz
Rajash
Rajash

Joined: 14 August 2012
Posts: 10197

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by akrk

MI won by 44 runs..Party...'

yepiee.. Party


Are u from Mumbai..Smile
yep Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akrk-Rani

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 4013

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by akrk

Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by akrk

MI won by 44 runs..Party...'

yepiee.. Party


Are u from Mumbai..Smile
yep Big smile

I m from Delhi.. Smile we give u a chance to win.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash-Rani

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Killer looks and amazing expression Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akrkeshi.nl-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45373

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR



The lunch was good, but very small portionOuchOuchOuch I had ordered eggplant parmesan  which I had only for dinner previously and the portion was pretty big, so today I didn't eat any bread stick or salad in anticipation of big meal, but the lunch portion was 1/4 of the dinner portion OuchOuchOuch Still hungryLOLLOL

 
Didnt know that their lunch portions are smaller than dinner...Never been to OG for lunch
May be you should get something from vending machine or caffeteria if you have one

[/QUOTE]

I am not that hungry to eat something immediately, but will need something later on. I have brought banana and oranges for snack so I will be fineSmileSmile

I have been to OG for lunch, but always eat their soup and salad for lunchSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Samir Soni AT# 22 Soni Soni Akhiyon Wali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1191   Views: 32979

-Rani 1191 32979 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm by Rithu.Nair
Samir Soni AT# 24 Sona Kitana Sona Hai, Ashu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1199   Views: 23164

-Rani 1199 23164 01 April 2013 at 2:24pm by -Rani
Samir Soni AT# 23 Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Aayegi Tu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1196   Views: 23920

-Rani 1196 23920 28 March 2013 at 12:42pm by HitchHiker_
Samir Soni AT#21 Piya Se Milke Aye Nain

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1195   Views: 25758

-Rani 1195 25758 20 March 2013 at 10:01am by SV_20
Samir Soni AT#17 Meri Soni, Meri Tamanna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1198   Views: 27246

-Rani 1198 27246 03 March 2013 at 7:47am by sarah_singh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index