Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kalpanaR

I think you say maja ma che πŸ˜›
I am good...life is getting monotonous i need a long vacation πŸ˜† 
how is your day so far?

My morning has been very busy, talking to my sis and my parentsπŸ˜‰ We are trying to co-ordinate our summer and Christmas vacations, like who is going where and who is coming to whose house phewπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So far, it's been decided that my parents will visit my sis in New Jersey during her kids summer vacation then they all, my sis, her family and my parents will come to my house for a week, then we will all meet at my sis in Miami for Christmas and go on a weekend cruise to Bahama phewπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

<div></div>hello ji ki haal chaal hai πŸ˜›

aissi badhiya h.. 😊
tuvada ki haal ji.. πŸ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinan_sinal

My mom 42 movie released in 69

Meaning your mom was born in 71😲😲😲?

She had you at the age of 22πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

My morning has been very busy, talking to my sis and my parentsπŸ˜‰ We are trying to co-ordinate our summer and Christmas vacations, like who is going where and who is coming to whose house phewπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So far, it's been decided that my parents will visit my sis in New Jersey during her kids summer vacation then they all, my sis, her family and my parents will come to my house for a week, then we will all meet at my sis in Miami for Christmas and go on a weekend cruise to Bahama phewπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh good sounds like a solid plan...family get togethers are always fun πŸ˜› i miss my family 😭😭
You have planned for christmas vacation as well way too early πŸ˜† So your parents also will join you on the cruise or just the siblings
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Meaning your mom was born in 71😲😲😲?
She had you at the age of 22πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

no no sry she s 44 sry
she s also 69πŸ˜›
Aug 14 half an hr befr independence day πŸ˜›
kalpanaR thumbnail
Originally posted by: akrk

aissi badhiya h.. 😊
tuvada ki haal ji.. πŸ˜‰

Bas itnaahi punjabi aata hai mujhe πŸ˜† 
kalpanaR thumbnail

oh ha yaar slept for twelve hrs πŸ˜† I myself wz shocked
Mein ithna kabhi nhi sothi

Oh good as you have hardly slept in the last few days...so you must be fully recharged now πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

Oh good sounds like a solid plan...family get togethers are always fun πŸ˜› i miss my family 😭😭
You have planned for christmas vacation as well way too early πŸ˜† So your parents also will join you on the cruise or just the siblings
[/QUOTE]

Actually it will be my hubby, I and my parents only going on the cruise. My older sis is going on Disney cruise with her kids during the summer and my younger sis has a young baby so she can't go on a cruise either. However, we will all get together at her house for Christmas πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

no no sry she s 44 sry
she s also 69πŸ˜›

i m on 15th August,91 Independence Day.. πŸ˜‰
btw I shld be capital sindhu ofcIndependence
-Rani thumbnail

no no sry she s 44 sry
she s also 69πŸ˜›

Half an hour wait nahi hua tumhari mom seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, 24 is okay to have kidsπŸ˜›πŸ˜› looks like the movie must have been released while your mom was still in her mom's tummy😲😲