Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Kalpana - we both asked the same question in reply to 2 of Rush's comments๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Are you sure you are not sitting right behind me and copying my comments๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

You mean you didn't take your kids with you to SA??? They lived here in India??

Initially we did...but baad main seeing the education standards we got them here...both my kids studied in Dehradun, summer hols they came there as it was winters there n winters we came to India...when required i stayed in d'dun...bahut papad bele hai Rani๐Ÿคฃ 

-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rush2220

Initially we did...but baad main seeing the education standards we got them here...both my kids studied in Dehradun, summer hols they came there as it was winters there n winters we came to India...when required i stayed in d'dun...bahut papad bele hai Rani๐Ÿคฃ 

@ Red - Seems like it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But that's the sacrifices you make for your children ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› You must have missed them while living away from them your daughter at least now lives with you, but your son never really lived with you all
Rush2220 thumbnail

Kalpana - we both asked the same question in reply to 2 of Rush's comments๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Are you sure you are not sitting right behind me and copying my comments๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously u both r copying each other...

have answered one...

US wala bhi hai...that is a major arrangement...visa,tkts,hotels etc etc but mera kaam ka bhi hai...have got 2 major schools so thoda kaam zayada hai than usual
kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

One of my questions came before yours so you can believe that i am not copying you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rush2220

Seriously u both r copying each other...

have answered one...

US wala bhi hai...that is a major arrangement...visa,tkts,hotels etc etc but mera kaam ka bhi hai...have got 2 major schools so thoda kaam zayada hai than usual

Sorry - What do you do at schools??? 
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalpanaR

One of my questions came before yours so you can believe that i am not copying you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Then I must be sitting behind you to copy your comments๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Rush2220 thumbnail

@ Red - Seems like it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But that's the sacrifices you make for your children ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› You must have missed them while living away from them your daughter at least now lives with you, but your son never really lived with you all

Well u can say that but I take it as part of life...everyone has to do something or the other for one's family. I used to miss them like hell...I cried myself to sleep practically every day๐Ÿ˜† mera naam bhi 'rondu' rakh diya tha bacho ne. ๐Ÿ˜†

chalo me going to sleep now...kaal phir band bajegi
Rush2220 thumbnail

Sorry - What do you do at schools??? 

lmao I dont do anything at Schools...meri toh entry banned honi chahiye coz hum toh sirf bacho ko bigadte aur masti karne main help karte.

Our company deals with 'Career Guidance/counselling', we have professionals for that. My work is to arrange for workshops at schools and then follow it up after the workshop...basically the first contact and then the closure on the deal u can say...admin work.
Rush2220 thumbnail

chalo g'night now to all...phir milengen.๐Ÿ˜ƒ