akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jay-pehli baar suna ki bad guys bhi innocent hote h.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Told you I am the pickiest and weirdest person when it comes to sleepingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When I was in collage, I think night club dancer lived right above my apartment  and she would always do all her laundry and other work at night making so much noise. I think that's how I got used to of sleeping with heavy noiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So the dancer is the one to be blamed for your sleeping problems πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yep she isπŸ˜†πŸ˜† you know in apartments, you have shared washer dryer right, so most of the times she would do laundry and won't remove her cloths from the dryer for days😑😑 So when I had to do my laundry I would remove her cloths and throw them on the floorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You should have seen what kind of exotic cloths she hadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I know even we have shared washer dryer and as you said people don't remove their clothes for days...very irritating AngryAngry
@ bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lucky you
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

@Rani - what?😲 must be patient for significant other, koi baat nahi, uske aane ka chnaces bahut kum heπŸ˜†

@Kalpana - of course if SS produces than only I be villain. If not, then I am too smart to be tv actor in other production houses or show for that matter πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜Ž

@Aadi  - want to play villain to show my innocence yaar 😈

@ red - Only if I had a penny for every time I heard thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Every young person says this, but eventually they all end up getting marriedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am speaking from experienceπŸ˜‰ I also used to say I will never get married, but look I am married nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
akrk thumbnail

I think I drink too much coffee in the weekend that turns me into sleep deprived zombie🀣

You know when you are younger, you have no problems what ever, but as you grow older problems hi problemsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†can't beleve I am saying this as I am not even 30 yetπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Rani di u sld hv seen Sibhay marriage... πŸ˜†
apne aap neend aa jati... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalpanaR

yep she isπŸ˜†πŸ˜† you know in apartments, you have shared washer dryer right, so most of the times she would do laundry and won't remove her cloths from the dryer for days😑😑 So when I had to do my laundry I would remove her cloths and throw them on the floorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You should have seen what kind of exotic cloths she hadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I know even we have shared washer dryer and as you said people don't remove their clothes for days...very irritating 😑😑
@ bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lucky you

[/QUOTE]

Why luckyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰?? I have never made use of them in real life🀣
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rani di aadi is planning sthng heavily 🀣🀣🀣
Kya dushmani ho gaye ussko aapse
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: akrk

I think I drink too much coffee in the weekend that turns me into sleep deprived zombie🀣

You know when you are younger, you have no problems what ever, but as you grow older problems hi problemsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†can't beleve I am saying this as I am not even 30 yetπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Rani di u sld hv seen Sibhay marriage... πŸ˜†
apne aap neend aa jati... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Phir SiBhay marriage ko bring up kiya Why are you trying to traumatize Aadi, that would give me not only make me sleep deprived but also will give me BP problems
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akrk

@Jay-pehli baar suna ki bad guys bhi innocent hote h.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

see, isn't it a novel idea πŸ˜›
I am teling you it will be a hit to see innocent villain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

abbe mera audition ka practice bhi ho jayega yahan pe, to villangiri hi sahi he πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hey thakurji... bichavo aa chokara...ne ... gosh... looks like ur hell bent to be Chakarm no 2 god save us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Rajash - 11 years ago
akrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinan_sinal

Rani di aadi is planning sthng heavily 🀣🀣🀣
Kya dushmani ho gaye ussko aapse

Sindhu tm kya di r meri ladai karwa rahi ho...
I m such a simple person... 😊
sirf suggestion dangerous diya h.. πŸ˜†