India-Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

I'm quitting from the show. (Page 6)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Also, it is so hard to believe that no one is recognizing Madhav taking pheras with AradhyaErmm
Common, he is visible completely..
LEts see how Cvs will take away Rahul from Mandap...may be He will go to get Bharati and by the time she comes to stop the wedding its happened..

OR..it will very very unbelievable to see Aradhya coming to know of truth only at the wedding nightWacko

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmitGhangas

Originally posted by navya19

Originally posted by DiamondLife

Madhav and ARadhya wedding is fine for me..but not letting aradhya know properly that real Ehsas is MAdhav..pissing meUnhappy

If they show, aradhya accepting MAdhav as her husband after showing she knew of him before then i am fine..

otherwise its shock for any girl..no matter what...she has right to know..
how can Rahul blindly approaching her when she is thinking Rahul is Ehsas...and both r same person to herSleepy
completely agree @bold
i also agree with u. aradhya should know before marrige madhav is eshaash and then decides whom she want to marry eshaash or rahul or she needs time for decide to marry with whom.i think aradhya & family member in totally shattered when they will watch the face of madhav is real eshaash and madhav is again will be insulted by family member and guest. then bharti again will get angry in rahul & aradhya.
this is in the store for sure...
How can they be so dumb ...esp Rahul...
Misunderstanding should also be reasonable 
princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@arya   i really understand what u r feeling becoz i use to watch uttrn only for rohit but cvs unceremoniously dropped him i felt very bad but one thing i just want to tell watch this show not for actors but for its beautiful concept how the dark complexioned man fall in luv with a beautiful girl and how the girl helps him overcomes his insecurities and makes him confident this is what the show is all about watch for that hero inspite of not having any luks wants to make a place in ppls heart kyonki ek badsurat hoke duniya ka dil jitna kitna mushki yeh main janti hoon
WATCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL CONCEPT aagey it is ur wish

Go to top