Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Rithu.Nair

Rithu.Nair

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Good bye my dear Radhya fans so Maya's marriage will going to happen.I watched this show to see Radhya not Maya.So sad to hear this.I want to see Radhya's  happy  married life with aruu giving all love to Rahul and both of them decided to help Madhav to come out from his inferiority complex and helped him to face challenges and i wish Sraddha Arya for Madhav  not for Rahul plus some amount of saas bahu old drama and our rahul saving aruu from Bharathi and can be see a raise in Trp.Rohit is a good actor but he is not matching with Soumya.I liked his character on Uttaran as Vamsh and there he was so good pair with Tina Dutta. But here he looked so aged than Aradhya and is a bad chemistry.The most hot chemistry and romantic jodi i had ever seen on TV is Kunal-Siddhi and Arnav-Kushi a beautiful love journey really missed them a lot and slowly i'm attached to Radhya but sadly they died out before blossom.For me it is suffocating and unbearable to watch Maya's romantic life.OuchThanks a lo my dear Radhya fans and I will miss your sweet discussions and jokes especially thanks a lot to Neetha who wrote nice Radhya FF.Missing Radhya so muchI don't want to see Rahul side biased and with onother pair..I'm quitting from this show.Good bye my dear Friends hope we can meet some where.Missing you a lot...Cry
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU RADHYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Arya.B.G.Nair - 06 April 2013 at 4:03am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelvidi98SharafTasnimmariyakamranhoneey95alankitarajveds275ABCDesiGirl93sweety71TrulyAdoreSomyaKriyanshfarabistarsanjanapreethi18-ScaredAngel-M1s5_5unsh1n3shamya-holicAmit.Ghangas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm quitting from the show." in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidi98

Groupbie

vidi98

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Even I am waving a bye to this show will only update my SS ... I am tooo saaad...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamran-ScaredAngel-

TrulyAdoreSomya

IF-Dazzler

TrulyAdoreSomya

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamran

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah i m also quitting d show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamran-ScaredAngel-

mini19

mini19

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Hello all, 

I am just a silent reader but after reading the thread I just had to put in my two cents. Well if you think about the title, the wedding of Maya is essential. I think after this wedding, the real story will unfold. Its not always about beautiful looking people its also about the beauty within the heart and mind. I personally can't wait till the wedding of Maya! :)

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema3neodubaitamanna2meera285kash_meet10Sammy235sarani..Shifat..LuvPanchimissdramkrLovlyfairy_princessgloryindisweety71JniISHRA83rtmsrittu_deep-.Neha.-racho8sihuact12halifax004kiokyo-Reshmi-Kittya_Cullenkamalini123...Tanu...starsanjanaladdoo598pallavi25-Chandramukhi-

LuvPanchi

LuvPanchi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I'm deffo stayin coz i love MaYa Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mini19missdramkrmariyakamran..Shifat..princessgloryrtmsrittu_deepsihuact12...Tanu...

cuteheena

Goldie

cuteheena

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
i love soumya so i will never say bye to khoobsurath tfs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..Lovlyfairy_princessgloryJniISHRA83

sweety71

Goldie

sweety71

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I will be here for Aardhya