m lazy only making siggs
@tere pM mujhe emotional kar rahe hai so i'll reply later

πŸ˜†sani is defination of laziness confessed my sani itsself πŸ˜†

😊  chudail bhi emotional hoti hai πŸ˜²πŸ˜† 

vdians are all good friends πŸ˜Š
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@Deepak: Yeah right but this is VD AT not RM AT,s o even if we talk about them, we get reported.. thats why i am stopping.. i dun want another warning! and dnt talk about gc and gc fans too please !!

@aman: RK's junoon is always worth a watch! ❀️ Waiting eagerly for it. Hope we get load of it today.
i was checking hall of fame of MB forum all tym highest rank vdians

10 chakku
13 nishi
14 poco
15 shahi
19 me
21 shrish
25 bani
30 meenu
33 sani
35 ritzie
it depends on likes we get
ok under 18 thnx for reminding lol

itne dino baad at mein aya spam karna tha aaj kuch slow hai
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepak148

this days i am stalking many places and reporting but no action. For thos AT love letters cme with so much love

Deepak pls dnt talk about all that here !!  Talk on PMs of you want but pls NOT here.. Its VD AT and I do not want further warnings !! Hope you got what i want to say .. πŸ˜Š
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

@Deepak: Yeah right but this is VD AT not RM AT,s o even if we talk about them, we get reported.. thats why i am stopping.. i dun want another warning! and dnt talk about gc and gc fans too please !!

@aman: RK's junoon is always worth a watch! ❀️ Waiting eagerly for it. Hope we get load of it today.

ash dont worry  trp  ka tecnical  error hua tha na πŸ˜†  ab rk  ka junoon full force me dikhega 

and trp will go sky rocket
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

Oh its very easy. πŸ˜†
K so first choose a background. (BG)
Then open the pics you want to blend by going to File-Open.
Suppose u wanna blend 4 pics.
Open 1 pic by the above procedure and then drag it to the BG. Dragging you do by clicking on the pic and then dragging it to the BG.. Get what I mean? πŸ˜› Then you can rub its walls i.e. lines by using the eraser tool.. U aware about that tool?
Similarly, drag other pics to the BG and rub the walls and this way you can blend the 4 pics..
Further, if the BG is good , you can use the effects of the BG too for your sig's effects. For that , you can see options like Normal, opacity, etc on the right hand side box which tells about the layers too.. Clcik where normal is written and it ll give you many more options.. just try those options and u ll know. πŸ˜Š
And for coloring , go to the ADJUSTMENT option.. It ll provide you various effects for colouring.. u can so coloring according to your own will. πŸ˜Š There are many more things but u should first try these. πŸ˜† I use PS 5 btw. It ma sound difficult here but once u try, u ll know its easy. πŸ˜‰

😳😳omg ash thansk a lot dear ya i know a bit of these i too downloaded PS 5 i will surely try this now weee am so happy i gt to knw smthing hope i can do !
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
congo

hi aman deepak ash
@ash got it. it has been long i spammed AT so aadat se majboor