Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

VD |RK - Dard Bhi Tum Aur Dawa Bhi Tum| AT#128 (Page 48)

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skandi

@BANI AND SWU...

so he knows how much people r hating his character bt its nice to see he accepts it unlike ST n RS who just try to hide things..dey also know d reaction of people but keep on saying dey have got many fans wid dis track..Ouch waise me too feeling bad for him bt VD ke show me uske opposite aane wale hr actor ko ye sehna padta hai..LOLLOL d only acception was sid i think..me n most of d fans loved him n specially his 'Little Brother'..Embarrassed

Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@sp-hey kameeni..but tu AT pe toh aa hi sakti hai na..ab yahan to sirf VD/rk/abhay rehte hain..ROFL
skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

@BANI AND SWU...

so he knows how much people r hating his character bt its nice to see he accepts it unlike ST n RS who just try to hide things..dey also know d reaction of people but keep on saying dey have got many fans wid dis track..Ouch waise me too feeling bad for him bt VD ke show me uske opposite aane wale hr actor ko ye sehna padta hai..LOLLOL d only acception was sid i think..me n most of d fans loved him n specially his 'Little Brother'..Embarrassed

yaar CV made mistake by showing madhu and beautiful eyes love developement...major part of the girl and woman's watch this show...being girl tell me who will tolerate this showing a girl falling for 2 mens together...AngryAngryAngry...by that his character is going low and y'day it was limit for everything...OuchConfused
Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

@sp-hey kameeni..but tu AT pe toh aa hi sakti hai na..ab yahan to sirf VD/rk/abhay rehte hain..ROFL
i wont
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@sweta
oh it will be short just one sceneLOL

@suru
well that is cvs fault. they first said someone was negative but then they turn that person positive thinking we will accept it but alas the damage is done so now both suffers. me being a fan i also hate this and hate cvs. that guy is mature and understands it but he should also know this is VD we are talking about and working opposite VD means luck and BBB lol. if this man track was trishna then i don't think we would have any problem but this gang stuff and how cvs are showing it is BBB worthy.
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Shiva.

@suru
omg someone sent an hate mail to himShocked that is too much now
]

yaar they see FB, twitter, and IF and other sites also, or their friends and realtive see and tell them what people thinking...this tract has created a very strong wave and people are just bashing him and CV a lot...someone cannot tweet like this on soical network without strong reason and without feeling bad ...ConfusedConfusedConfused

fb is d most universal medium n just go n see d reaction of people der..u will feel like IF is a much tolerable place..here bhaii got some fans becoz of rk haters but fb is full of rk lovers n u know dat..bet we all know about tweets n mf..n im sure cv's stalk d forum too..
Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Avinesh Tweet..who cares
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
let's not talk about someone here you know na how people likes to *COUGH*Sleepy

Go to top