VD |RK - Dard Bhi Tum Aur Dawa Bhi Tum| AT#128 - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Deepali-

mein Yaha per rooj aati hoo per koi nahi dhikai deta soo laou jaati hoon😭

Hmm..Jhooti..😑
one question: is rk's biwi having mood swings? one moment she get's scared that rk life might be at risk and the next moment she tells him about what he did? one moment she get's lost in his love and the next moment she give him big big eyesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

Hii Rasmi !!

@Deepali: Hii !! Haina?? Oh her name is Kankshita, commonly known as Kanks.. Her prev. id was Savage but now she has changed it to epiphany. .. She rocks at siggy making !! 

@Bani: LOL me? I am free... infact I am velli. 🀣 Right now, in my list, I have to make siggies for Shreeya, Eku and myself. πŸ˜† Teko bhi list mai add karna hai kya? πŸ˜›
mai kahan hoon???
Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

are mein noon ko aayi thi IF pe par VD AT mein nahi aayi πŸ˜†

Mein bhi aayi thi noon mein..par mujhe bhi koi nahi dikha..πŸ˜•
@Ash add me to in ur list 

@all helloz !!
@dimple
done done

@rasmi
olaπŸ€—
Originally posted by .Shiva.

one question: is rk's biwi having mood swings? one moment she get's scared that rk life might be at risk and the next moment she tells him about what he did? one moment she get's lost in his love and the next moment she give him big big eyesπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†pyaar mein insaan dewanse ho jaate hain πŸ˜†i have seen it for real πŸ˜†
@dimple-already commented..🀣

BRB guys..episode dekh kr aati hoon..😳
@Deepali: No pls! That siggy is not by me.. My style of siggy making is different. πŸ˜† That sig is by Kankshita aka epiphany.

@Sweta: Ohkk.. πŸ˜† Bana dungi.. πŸ˜† But in June ok??

@Ritz: U can't churao it.. Usme likha hua hai FROM ASH.. and ur name is Ritzi. :P Bleding I know.. its fabb! Pics maine prove ki thi. πŸ˜† It took me 2 hrs to find the BEST pics. πŸ˜†

@Rasmi: Dekh! VD ka bday hai! So vo khud banayega !! :P Haan if u want, i can make his bday sig for you. :P (U wrote "can u make vivian's bday for me pls? :P"

Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

@Ash add me to in ur list 

@all helloz !!
πŸ˜†kaunsa list ?mera bhi add karo πŸ˜†