VD |RK - Dard Bhi Tum Aur Dawa Bhi Tum| AT#128 - Page 43

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by love.abhay

Dimag Kharab ho rakha hain phirse.. According to tht article after this Promise fiasco RM will start living together..Now thats pretty Interesting..😳
Hopefully aisa adoption wala track nahi aayega...OMG RK and Dad..Soch bhi nahi sakte hum..
Khud hi bachha hain..woh kaise baap banega.. 
Adopt karne k liye toh sum1 needs to die par I dont this is happening any time soon..🤔
Originally posted by love.abhay

wahi toh..abhi toh we didn't even get rishbala love story how can dey show us a family story..how will dey show us d intense n passionate love wid a kid btw dem..i relly don't get it..😕😕

like seriously man. that kid is big enough to be taken care by the servant. why our couple? what about that kid dad? he sure seems to be fit and fine to kill people then why not take care of his own kid. man why is it that we fans have to endure one after another horror stuff
imagine the kid sleeping between our couple🤣 the pillow is out kid is in.
Originally posted by _Shreeya_

wahi toh n how will dey show rishbala passionate n intense love wid a kid btw dem..i don't think dis is gonna happen..generally in all shows kids bring an end to love story n start a family story aur abhi toh rishbala love story shuru bhi nhi hui hai..btw uska baap toh zinda hai na..😕
n u r ri8..rk khud bachha hai..dey can't show him a dad..he is too young n innocent 4 dis..
Originally posted by .Shiva.

imagine the kid sleeping between our couple🤣 the pillow is out kid is in.

Wow...!! Such an awesome Imagination bani..🤬
rk's ex. MIL can keep that kid at her house.
@shreeya
that is what cvs are trying to bring in na😡 the pillow out and kid in🥱
@bani n shree-i don't think cvs will do another mistake after dis one..i really don't believe such an adoption track will come..d kid shud live n leave wid his dad..dats only ri8 thing to be done by d cvs ri8 now..😆
I got Vivian's birthday siggy made and the girl who made it for me has made it totally fabb !! U guys are gonna be jealous of my dabba when his birthday arrives.. Thats a promise! 😎
I ll get a Vivian bday GIF made too and one more siggy that I ll make myself. 
Anyone interested in seeing the siggy btw??

And Heii all! :D If anyone is there. :P