VD |RK - Dard Bhi Tum Aur Dawa Bhi Tum| AT#128 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

Abhi koi shop khol bhi matt !! Abhi u try more of PS..!! Itni jaldi mat kar.. Mujhe bhi ek frmd ne yehi advice kiya tha and it actually worked.. ๐Ÿ˜† After I came to know very much about PS and got to learn almost all the editing features and could use them well, tab hi shop kholi thi maine. ๐Ÿ˜† And still if you want a shop, toh Shahi ke sath khol le.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Sani: Aree no u r good !! U blending is really nice.. u shud work on text though! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Aman: Heyy! Wassup! :D

ash waiting for rishibala in  rk mansion๐Ÿ˜Š  and rk junoon
i will get my new laptop in few mnths. Mere siggies kaise honge. I will start making siggies try karne mein kya jata hai
๐Ÿ˜†sani tu aachi hi baanto hogi mere se atleast hehe ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by deepak148

panga with me os not changa for u sach hi to hai rofl lol
hello all
๐Ÿคฃ[๐Ÿคฃ
aaj jitne pange lene hai lelo kal se me yahan nahi aongi๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ 
Originally posted by ritzi12

๐Ÿ˜†mujhe PS hi use karna nahin aata re ash i cant understand its layering system complicated so i downloaded again another software ๐Ÿ˜†

It IS confusing. ๐Ÿ˜† But once you learn, its fun. If you plan to be back to PS, u can ask me. I can teach you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the effects and everything once learned, becomes very easy. ๐Ÿ˜Š I too have been PSing hardly since 5 months. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ritzi12

๐Ÿ˜†sani tu aachi hi baanto hogi mere se atleast hehe ๐Ÿ˜†
so toh hai ritz๐Ÿคฃ 
my shop
Originally posted by -naughty_smile-

@Ash-thnx yar text ka me kar kar k thak gayi but no changinf๐Ÿ˜”

You use PS?
For fonts, go to www.dafont.com. And design the font in siggies acording to the siggie.. whether they should be light or dark. ๐Ÿ˜Š
seriously mereko neutral fan se vd phankha bana daala is forum ne
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

You use PS?
For fonts, go to www.dafont.com. And design the font in siggies acording to the siggie.. whether they should be light or dark. ๐Ÿ˜Š
yeah i use PS.5
thnx for help me..i'll try
๐Ÿ˜†ash mujhe yeh samjho aise blending kaise karte hain photo shop mein ?and sani u too