deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome beautiful choice of words!!
Good end!! 
can we have an epilouge??
farha5556 thumbnail
wow nice love it,do u know barun is coming to dubai,i am so excited but i cant go to his play,its called do fool aur maali,one fool is barun,its taking place in dubai,my hubby have night duty on that day i mean coming saturday 20th.
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
BEAUTIFUL...one of those one that I NEVER want to stop reading and somehow convince writers to write more of it...LOVED IT...
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...

beautiful ending...
Pd2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Short and nice . I loved it.
Summer99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
that was a nice end to a lovely story
jakhushi thumbnail
"
Symphony is harmony of the music of life. And a silent symphony is one when two hearts beat in tandem. When two people are aware of just each other in a room full of crowd. When two pair of eyes can hold a lengthy conversation. When disagreements are resolved before they disturb the tempo of life. When physical love is a mere extension of trust you have placed in your spouse. When making love is actually what it spells as, making love. Because you create a little more love between yourselves every time. A romantic symphony their lives would be,  Arnav thought, and he will do everything in his power to make sure of it.

And he created that 'little more love' with Khushi between them that night. While it was in no way silent, the symphony part of it held true. "

The above is definitely one of the best lines I have read on them...and about their kind of love...in the recent times.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Take a bow!!!
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its so awesome piece i ever read
u know want to read more about it

arnav feeling toward khushi is written beautifully 
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
at the end of the update u said "hope u like " come on like! like doesnt come near to wat i feel after reading it! im totally madly in love with this three shot and this last update was just out of this world! it was so beautiful and it was so romantic! while reading it i could literally feel my eyes getting moist because it really brought out so many emotions from me!

uve totally rocked it and it would be so nice if u could write something like that from time to time! its so relaxing and takes out the stress of daily life! but i know u got to concentrate on mkm2.

arnav being a man of not so many words, he portrayed his feelings and love to khushi to the perfection. he did not use extra romantic or promised her the moon and stars but he told her in simple words wat love is for him and for him its khushi! that was an amazing confession!

i can understand khushi so well, sometimes in life u want for so dreams to materialise for such a long time that in the end u totally lose hope of it ever becoming true but when its finally become the reality, its sometimes hard to accept it as a fact! personally i have gone through a similar situation and like khushi only crying came to my mind and that was my first reaction!

once again a very big congratulations for the completion of this one and all the best for all ur future work:)
daneshzeest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow. ...
Jus loved it...
The confession was too good...
Beautiful