bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its beautiful
Thanks for the update and pm
lovely_sweet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey:)))
Just read your update and i just Loved it. Their confession was so normal but even Then sooo special and pure. I just Loved this story, it one of a kind, the symphony between is so good and it really is important in every relationship. You characters, your style of writing, the lines everything was just perfect:))) i am SAd it is ending... But there couldnt have been a better ending. Thank you soo Much for such a Great story and for the PM. Wish you all the very best
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing and beautiful. Just loved it.
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic story
i like the character of Arnav and Khushi being portrait in different ways. This is completely a different story and i loved the way you tried to show that how husband and wife balance and complement each other. No person is perfect and no person can be change by force but with love and affection and that how I see it. Arnav changed a lot after marrying Khushi, but Lavanya was not able to do so, because she was trying to rule his life and forcing him to mingle with people, communicate and interact with them, when this was not his cup of tea and on the other hand Khushi accepted him they way he was, and love him unconditionally which eventually make him fall in love with her
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thnxxx for d update. Dis was just fab. Or in other words very clam,soothing and beautiful. Dis is wriiten in depth. Very elegant and it also carries grace along with it. Lovley update.
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

All I can say is this is a PERFECT ending but honestly saying I don't want this story to end this fast if possible plz write a small sequel to it. this is my sincere request, but as  a writer u know better than me so no forcing on my request.

This story has its own uniqueness & u wrote it beautifully.
    👏 👏 to U
  Each & every word u wrote in this update has its own beauty.

Loved the confession part btw Arnav & Khushi . It is so honest & so  pure.

Really enjoyed very much reading this story.

Thanks for the PM😊

sarun_maniac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
to say this was the most beautiful piece of work i have ever read would be an understatement..i loved it,god now i realised that sometimes words can't describe your feelings,now i'm having one of that moment,because it was simply beautiful,i have so much to say,but i can't find the right words to describe it ..anyway i didn't  want this one to end...but i enjoyed reading it..i will miss this one...
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful , amazing story. Thank you very much.
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😳Awesome update
I always enjoy your writting😊
Lovely confession and teasing...
First i thought Arnav got angry on Khushi's wish about his bankrupt or ugly...But thank God Arnav understand the true meaning 😊
Waiting for more and more...
Thanks for PM😊
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aahh!!!!! finally!!! an update..and OMG!!! wat an update????👏
i got up in the morning hoping to c ur pm wen i logged in and sw it i literally jumped in joy ..my mom was like ur okay na? :P
haa..finally  m soo..happieee Vats😃
the update was soo..beautiful!!! i really cannot express in words wat i felt while reading it!!
luved how it started ..at first i thot he must be sleeping..but then he said im not asleep ..i was like this😃!! grinning wide at my phone :P
they completed six months. he wished her soo..cutely😳 he called her wifey!!! awww..and m glad khushi calls him Arnav ..not adding the ji.!
and he confessed ..i completely understand wat khushi must have felt! like all these years she waited for it!! and it cums soo..suddenly!!
..the fact that they both had lost hope on love.! was really heart wrenching!
luved Arnav's answer to her why? he said it all..evn after being quite bad with words.
khushi actually prayed that he goes bankrupt and becomes ugly ..soo all the girls stop going after him! that was awesum😆
he realised he was in love wen he was away from her ..and he only wanted to talk to her!!😉
the ending was simply perfect..all in all this is my fav. ArHi story ever!!! ❤️

p.s. soory for the late comment! i had to rush to colg aftr reading the update!!