Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE (Page 55)

orchids8888 IF-Dazzler
orchids8888
orchids8888

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Hey dear,

Thanks for the pm and update.

I really loved the updateTongue. So now Arshi are finally married and slowly their relationship is making a progress.

For Arnav from  friendship slowly it has developed to attraction to a sense of companionship that someone is there for him to understand him and support him in his life. Now he is not alone. I think this is the beginning of love from his side. True love.

For Khushi it was always true love which she had burried deep down in her heart but now the suppressed feelings are resurfacing because the feelings to some extent are reciprocated.

Beautiful update dearClap

Continue soon. Eagerly waiting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anony_mous

mysticmanthri Senior Member
mysticmanthri
mysticmanthri

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
hi there!congrats on a wonderful story yet again...
this is freaking awesome...
i was away for the week but i am done now with everything and i am really looking forward too read more esp the third one ...
and pray that all the readers will be happy with the 3rd one ...i would love to read more than that:)

Anony_mous

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Liked it????????????????
Well if I'll be truthful with myself, I absolutely loved it (for I cannot find a better word than love at the moment). I really don't know how u do it every single time, but u leave a thorough impression with each of your works... Arnav and Khushi are probably lucky that u took fancy of them and decided to write about the duo (btw, I also agree how can anyone not take fancy of those craziesLOL). 

Ok so lets take it from the top, I personally had an inkling that it wasn't Arnav and Khushi in the divorce scene, well mostly becoz I can imagine them hating each other, even destroying maybe but never ever DETACHED. And so the moment Arnav just noted that his wife didn't even look at him after divorce, I knew it couldn't be Khushi. (I can probably do my PHD on IPK and believe it or not but my friends are actually suggesting itWinkLOL)

Now the second thing I loved about your story was how you inverted the entire scenario of what is generally associated with their characters and most importantly what is considered the driving force of their relation. And despite it you remained true to the characters where it actually mattered, for instance, Khushi isn't the kind to give up so easily and with Khushi Arnav is his natural self, he doesn't need to pretend to be something that he is not. So while u inverted the embellishments u still stuck to the roots.ClapClap

And lastly I admire your use of language, not a word seems more or less and nothing seems forced... it flows and very gracefully at thatSmile

Plz do continue this soon, will be desperately waitingEmbarrassed

Edited by srija.singh04 - 07 April 2013 at 9:41pm

Anony_mous

Tamaru Senior Member
Tamaru
Tamaru

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
It ws really different and unexpected
and its an amazing new concept,
waiting for the next one :)

Anony_mous

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
A very introspective update. But I do not agree with the reasons of divorce though - that is another personal debate there.

Now I wonder how will you end it. Quite intriguing.

Anony_mous

bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Brilliant, Just Brilliant!! I just loved how you described Lavanya and Khushi's traits and their nature only in Arnav's perspective, so clearly, you have made Lavanya look like a bad choice for Arnav, but NOT for every other man on the Universe! So your ability to narrate just explains how exceptional a writer you are! :D

I agree, it is always better to marry someone who you can relate to than marry someone whom you think you can relate to! The show obviously was an exception, because Arnav and Khushi shared NOTHING in common other than tragic pasts and pains. It was the immense attraction that lured them together. But you, you just come up with new, real things and I can't help but read them again and again and imagine a new Arnav and Khushi altogether! :D Barun and Sanaya as different Arnav and Khushi! (Sorry had to add that, a huge fan of theirs!)

AWESOME!! Can't wait to read the next one!! Oh and when is MKM's next?? Update both of em fast??

Anony_mous

.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome job!
So they are finally married.
I actually wanted her to see the point that Arnav has a deflated ego now due to the divorce.
I'm glad she took the right decision.
Coming to Arnav, he rightly concluded about his new wife. That she has a beauty of her own. "other things are beautiful too"
He is attracted to her, loves her companionship and wishes to live his life with her. Right now they need to confess or have their feelings known.

Edited by SilentShadow - 07 April 2013 at 10:06pm

Anony_mous

gangsu IF-Dazzler
gangsu
gangsu

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Awsun update.
i so gud 2 read abt a totaly diff khushi

Anony_mous

Go to top