Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE (Page 44)

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome Story...Loving It...

U have penned Arnav, khushi and Lavanya's personalities and the differences between Khushi's and Lavanya from Arnav's POV so beautifully...

In Arnav and Lavanya's marriage no one was to blame for the marriage falling apart...it was just their personalities were poles apart and they did not understand how to deal with it...

Hope Arnav develops feelings for khushi soon...Waiting for the final part eagerly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anony_mous

jtammareddy Senior Member
jtammareddy
jtammareddy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome. Loved the way both Arnav and Khushi r trying to do in their relationship. Well Khushi being in love with him far long time is something yet Arnav have to realize. Love read how their relationship molds into a beautiful journey for both together.

Anony_mous

nivii Senior Member
nivii
nivii

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I really like this khushi!
Eagerly waiting for the last update :D

Anony_mous

sweet_5 Goldie
sweet_5
sweet_5

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I kinda got emotional reading this chapter! At first I was confused because I thought there marriage was a little odd but then Arnav's thoughts justified the reason why there marriage is the way it is.

I loved the last part about lavanya being a waterfall and Khushi being that calm river, that line really got me and I found myself being okay with Arshi's marriage being this way. It will take time on both sides, I didn't expect Khushi to throw herself at Arnav on the wedding night lol

I swear girl! I'm going to miss this when it ends!

Anony_mous

aycma98 IF-Dazzler
aycma98
aycma98

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't know what to write, or how to put the words together. This is by far your best piece I have ever read. And I am still in awe with this piece. 

The transition of newly wed couple, and their attraction towards each other is pinned so wonderfully. I loved how Arnav is slowly realizing the difference between Lavanya's carefree nature and Khushi quiet behavior. Khushi might be quiet and shy, but she loved him with what he is. She wasn't expecting any changes in Arnav, whereas Lavanya came with a list of changes to be made. 

Had Arnav acted upon Khushi's feelings, his life would have been much easier and he would be content with his married life or with the future they held together. But, the past is gone, and hopefully he realizes that Khushi is a gem, and she deserves all the love and affection he can ever give.

Khushi took the chance and plunged in getting tied down with Arnav, and although I don't believe she will regret this decision, I hope she never gets a reason to either. Not all opposites attract, some leave with devastating experiences, but with couples who are strikingly similar, they'll always be a reason to fall back together when they try to go separate ways. 

Bubbly Lavanya was like a cascading river, who broke the barriers of his heart and made her way inside it and later outside of it at HER own will. Whereas reserved Khushi was like a quite lake which invited him, encouraged him to come to itself and let his heart out to her on HIS own.
This line is so powerful, I can't see anyone giving a better comparison that how you described the two women.

I am bummed that it is only a three-shot story. :(

Edited by aycma98 - 07 April 2013 at 3:16pm

Anony_mous

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
you got beautiful way of telling the story...by mixing past and present together...this way story move quite fast...loving the relationship..between arnav and khushi...waiting for next update 

Anony_mous

jas0308 IF-Sizzlerz
jas0308
jas0308

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
so they are now married and that too for 3 months...
loved the way.. arnav compares lavanya's behavior and khushi behavior... arnav started to feel for khushi and already loved for last 15 years...
they are quite comfortable in each other's company... which is very important in every relationship
amazing update.. loved it
continue soon

Anony_mous

emistry IF-Dazzler
emistry
emistry

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
That was a wonderful part!! Interesting comparisons that Arnav drew between Lavanya and khushi! Sometimes opposite attract... But sometimes you just need someone who understands you.. Will walk step by step with you!!!

I an loving this three shot! Can't wait for the next part!

Anony_mous

Go to top