Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
hi there!congrats on a wonderful story yet again...
this is freaking awesome...
i was away for the week but i am done now with everything and i am really looking forward too read more esp the third one ...
and pray that all the readers will be happy with the 3rd one ...i would love to read more than that:)
Liked it????????????????
Well if I'll be truthful with myself, I absolutely loved it (for I cannot find a better word than love at the moment). I really don't know how u do it every single time, but u leave a thorough impression with each of your works... Arnav and Khushi are probably lucky that u took fancy of them and decided to write about the duo (btw, I also agree how can anyone not take fancy of those crazies😆). 

Ok so lets take it from the top, I personally had an inkling that it wasn't Arnav and Khushi in the divorce scene, well mostly becoz I can imagine them hating each other, even destroying maybe but never ever DETACHED. And so the moment Arnav just noted that his wife didn't even look at him after divorce, I knew it couldn't be Khushi. (I can probably do my PHD on IPK and believe it or not but my friends are actually suggesting it😉😆)

Now the second thing I loved about your story was how you inverted the entire scenario of what is generally associated with their characters and most importantly what is considered the driving force of their relation. And despite it you remained true to the characters where it actually mattered, for instance, Khushi isn't the kind to give up so easily and with Khushi Arnav is his natural self, he doesn't need to pretend to be something that he is not. So while u inverted the embellishments u still stuck to the roots.👏👏

And lastly I admire your use of language, not a word seems more or less and nothing seems forced... it flows and very gracefully at that😊

Plz do continue this soon, will be desperately waiting😳

Edited by srija.singh04 - 11 years ago
It ws really different and unexpected
and its an amazing new concept,
waiting for the next one :)
A very introspective update. But I do not agree with the reasons of divorce though - that is another personal debate there.

Now I wonder how will you end it. Quite intriguing.

Brilliant, Just Brilliant!! I just loved how you described Lavanya and Khushi's traits and their nature only in Arnav's perspective, so clearly, you have made Lavanya look like a bad choice for Arnav, but NOT for every other man on the Universe! So your ability to narrate just explains how exceptional a writer you are! :D

I agree, it is always better to marry someone who you can relate to than marry someone whom you think you can relate to! The show obviously was an exception, because Arnav and Khushi shared NOTHING in common other than tragic pasts and pains. It was the immense attraction that lured them together. But you, you just come up with new, real things and I can't help but read them again and again and imagine a new Arnav and Khushi altogether! :D Barun and Sanaya as different Arnav and Khushi! (Sorry had to add that, a huge fan of theirs!)

AWESOME!! Can't wait to read the next one!! Oh and when is MKM's next?? Update both of em fast??
Awesome job!
So they are finally married.
I actually wanted her to see the point that Arnav has a deflated ego now due to the divorce.
I'm glad she took the right decision.
Coming to Arnav, he rightly concluded about his new wife. That she has a beauty of her own. "other things are beautiful too"
He is attracted to her, loves her companionship and wishes to live his life with her. Right now they need to confess or have their feelings known.Edited by SilentShadow - 11 years ago
Awsun update.
i so gud 2 read abt a totaly diff khushi
Nice..
Waiting for part 3
It is simply brilliant. I liked quite a few lines and comparisons you made in the update but the last lines take the cake :

Bubbly Lavanya was like a cascading river, who broke the barriers of his heart and made her way inside it and later outside of it at HER own will. Whereas reserved Khushi was like a quite lake which invited him, encouraged him 
to come to itself and let his heart out to her on HIS own.

Opposites attract but if the difference in nature is exactly opposite with no similarity and level of understanding, such kinds of opposite people will not last long in a relationship.

In his three months with Khushi, Arnav realized how much he liked the 'Companionable Silence' between them.

'Companionable Silence' - the word is so deep. A silence which is actually not muted. The people are aware and yet choose to keep silent instead of blabbering on and on. I liked the paragraph where you described how he fell in love with her introvert and silent nature.

Arnav finally came to realise that it was not his sole fault that the marriage did not work out. Earlier he blamed himself and his nature, which is clear from the fact that he warns Khushi again and again about it.

You couldn't have chosen a better title than ' Silent Symphony'
This piece is simply brilliant.

Beautiful. Just love this story. Wish this could be longer than 3 updates. This has potential to be a full fledged FF.