Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE (Page 131)

crazzychips Senior Member
crazzychips
crazzychips

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Titaliya_AP

RES

--edited--

One word...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Seriously it was so sweet, serene, sensible, and simply amazing!

I loved the way it begun I couldn't help, but giggle! :)

Then her reaction! I expected it... And I'm glad she didn't just throw herself at him.

I really like their talk! It showed their companionship and trust! 

Loved the last few paragraphs, which gave meaning to this Silent Symphony.

Although the last line made me giggle and blush, but it was written so serenely!

"Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you." - The Lullaby.

"Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you." - The Lullaby.

And this last one I think is for Arnav...

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell." - Joan Crawford.

i have to agree with you.
it was just amazing
cant stop myself from loving this beautiful story
you are an amazing writter

chipps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anony_mous

Eternalallure Groupbie
Eternalallure
Eternalallure

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
That was just plain awesome...absolute genius. Thanks for writing such a beautiful piece.
It was heart warming. The way you penned down the love between them was beautiful.
Looking forward to reading more of your works..Smile

Anony_mous

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Wow it was simply superb and FANTASTIC. I loved it. So sad that I was late here and also that it ended so soon

Anony_mous

sochanatha Goldie
sochanatha
sochanatha

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
oh my!!!!
this story is so so awesome in so many levels!
first of all i loved the fact you tried to show that two people being same in nature can also be soulmates, just their heart have to connect in right cord...
I love your writing style.. there is something so soothing in your  words and story telling that it feels us with with a blissful sensation..
loved their growth in relationship, their understanding towards each other, their acceptance, their feeling and finally their way of falling in love with each other...
a lovely piece of work which i loved to the core.. :))

Anony_mous

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I can't believe I missed reading this story while you were actually updating it. Nonetheless, better late than never, or else I would have regretted not reading it. 

I had a hunch somehow after reading the opening few paragraphs that it might not be Khushi who Arnav is getting divorced from. I was right!LOL But what took me by surprise was Khushi's 15 year long love/crush/liking for him. Fifteen years is a VERY long time to devote to someone without having it reciprocated, or even worse, having to see that person get married to someone else."She is still that 22 year old who cried herself to fever after bravely attending his engagement party." I can't even imagine how heartbreaking it can be for people in Khushi's situation.Disapprove

" Can agreeing to dadi be such a bad thing?  He would rather die than accept that the loneliness in his life was eating his mind and soul like a termite each passing day and the thought of a companion was actually comforting to his bleeding heart. "

- A divorce surely is not the end of life, for a man or a woman. Everyone deserve a second chance, for there might be better things awaiting you. Its really amazing that Arnav did not become disillusioned about the institution even if he first agreed because of his grandmother.

Bubbly Lavanya was like a cascading river, who broke the barriers of his heart and made her way inside it and later outside of it at HER own will. Whereas reserved Khushi was like a quite lake which invited him, encouraged him to come to itself and let his heart out to her on HIS own.

Our personalities were a mystery to each other, and when finally the mystery unraveled it turned out that it was not what we had hoped it would be. "  

- All the while he was looking for someone completely opposite him to fill colours in his plain life, turns out, that the outlet to life he was looking for just ended up imprisoning him further in his already dull life. Its not always true that opposites would attract and manage to stay together peacefully throughout their life. People with similar nature can have equally successful marriages too. I won't ramble more, but its nice to read a story where Arnav and Khushi aren't starkly opposite to each other in nature. 'Opposite attracts' , though might not be a myth, is still highly overrated.

And, again, your writing is umm... peaceful ? I don't even know if that's the right word to useLOL , but that is the feeling I get after reading most of your updates.

Edited by Nainz. - 30 June 2013 at 7:19am

Anony_mous

Sony_1234 IF-Dazzler
Sony_1234
Sony_1234

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
ClapI had just red ur SS and its just awesome.
It was written amazingly beautiful. ClapClapClapClapClapClap
What a beautiful way of telling that - when we love someone , we have to accept them with all their flaws , just the way they are.Big smile
Superb. All I can say is it truely touched my heard. Awesome ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Anony_mous

IDatIF Goldie
IDatIF
IDatIF

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Just finished reading it amazing . Keep writing

Anony_mous

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hey ...
This was BEAUTIFUL !!!
Oh my Gosh !! This is tooo good ...

Awww Arnav's confession was too good and absolutely heart felt !! :D
Lol !! I absolutely loved the way khushi prayed ... ;)

Anony_mous

Go to top