Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE (Page 125)

Tomandjerry Groupbie
Tomandjerry
Tomandjerry

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Awesome... You have done absolute justice to this story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anony_mous

Samyxx IF-Dazzler
Samyxx
Samyxx

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
So amazing and beautiful story...

I cried out of happiness and sadness for both of them..

Love the way you write..

It's awesome!

Anony_mous

foesb Senior Member
foesb
foesb

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
A beautiful ending! This was a masterpiece the way it was shown how Arnav slowly fell in love with Khushi was tuly amazing. The manner Khushi didn't surrender herself or made her self look like a desperate girl who only wants him was just so fabulous,her love was pure with out any other expectations but only love in return and finally Arnav also understood the gravity of her love towards him and made sure he doesn't delay any further in confessing his feelings for her.

Symphony is harmony of the music of life. And a silent symphony is one when two hearts beat in tandem. When two people are aware of just each other in a room full of crowd. When two pair of eyes can hold a lengthy conversation. When disagreements are resolved before they disturb the tempo of life. When physical love is a mere extension of trust you have placed in your spouse. When making love is actually what it spells as, making love. Because you create a little more love between yourselves every time. This part was just out of this world,in simple language you have explained what love is and couldn't agree with you more,for a moment i forgot this is a an Arshi story and was fully hitched on these lines, it was just beyond fantastic!

Anony_mous

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Big smile  heyyy ! nice update dear !

Before reading this last update, I had been wondering how would the story come to a logical conclusion in the 3rd and last part. You have given me all answers my dear friend.

I now understand that thoughts and story flow are in an author's hands and no one can guess how it may go ahead.

Great job dear !!! Keep Writing

congrats on ur skill. :)

Anony_mous

nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
so beautifully written...its really amazing...loved it...

Anony_mous

thesis Senior Member
thesis
thesis

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
man can i say that was probably one of the best written so little yet so much more i loved their vconversations its probably the best dipiction of unrequited love n almost unfairly it ends but here sum how there is so much more kushi moves on from being the naive simple gal to a confident woman n how she almost makes arnav feels insecure man well done u deserve all the love

Anony_mous

InkyCupid Goldie
InkyCupid
InkyCupid

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
This update was the best out of all three shots. I loved how you descried their feelings in such depth in this chapter..It was so cute how Arnav remembered their six month anniversary,even when Khushi didn't.His confession was blunt and short at first,and when Khushi ran away her turmoil was epically described...and then came his real confession which was the actual gem.He sure did speak well for someone who isn't good with words..and I felt so bad for Khushi she truly loves her,even when he didn't reciprocate that feeling,my heart went out to her when you wrote about her prayers.Well at least Arnav gave them a chance, better late than never.Also the last paragraph was brilliant.Their connect, is truly a silent syphony, a bond that needs no words since they both are really really bad with them.'While it was in no way silent, the symphony part of it held true. ' This line was awesome!
P.S sorry for this outrageously late reply, my internet connection is messed up:(

Anony_mous

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hi There!! :))

Yes i finally read ur 3 shots all in one go... actually i always intended to do so... you know i am never a OS reader rather reading short bits was never was in my interest! but coming from you ... i surely could not ignore! so i saved it till you called it complete! :)
and i am glad i did not shunt it ... 

its a beautiful concept! i so wish you had continued but ... again given the nature of the work ... it was best left at it... the way it is... 
it was all so endearing to me... the Arnav in all your works is someone any girl will want to have and the Khushi in your works is someone who any girl wants to be ... atleast that is what i feel ... 
Such is the effect that is rooted through your writing. Simply Amazing! :)

i did feel the 2nd part did have a bit of resemblance to what we saw in MKM 1 ... mabbe the idea of being left alone in the world but more than happy with just a companion as khushi must have brought in that feeling! whatever ... i loved MKM to the core ... and to have found traces of it here .. only brought in fond memories of it ... i loved it... 

Thanks a lot for sharing it here! :)

Anony_mous

Go to top