Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE (Page 123)

docs Senior Member
docs
docs

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
The last paragraph ...Its beautiful.. it explains the essence of true love beautifully... i loved the story and will read your other stories as i get the time :)

thank you for the wonderful story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anony_mous

cool_zephyr Goldie
cool_zephyr
cool_zephyr

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Perfect finishing to this awesome TS.
But what stood out for me is the ending 2 paras. Just loved the words you used there which holds verydeep meaning.
Thanks once again for sharing your beautiful thoughts with us!!!!!

Anony_mous

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anony_mous

Thank you guys for such wonderful comments. Loved them all, every single one :)

I am SO SO glad that you liked the idea and execution of this TS, which was a result of my reflection on your comments only. 

So if it is any success, we all share the credit :)

Cheerz

Awww, you're so sweet. The credit is entirely yours, we're just lapping up your wonderful stories. Keep'em coming. Wink

Anony_mous

sabz105 Goldie
sabz105
sabz105

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
WOW Anony_mous, such a beautiful way to ending this three shot story!!!!

It was just so amazingly written!!!!

I have no words as to how, to describe how moved I was throughout reading 'Silent Symphony'!!!!!

Hat's off for coming up with such an interesting concept and writing it fabulously!!!

I'm so happy you portrayed Khushi as an introvert and that matched so well with Arnav's personality and in turn leading to a long lasting successfull marriage!!!!

Even though it was heart breaking to read how Arnav never acknowledged Khushi's love for him all these years!!! But still he never forgot that she did have feeling for him and now when he's finally accepted his mistake and he tried to rectify it, that moment was just really beautifully portrayed!!!

It was also good to highlight Khushi's insecurities as to why now Arnav's confessed his love for her, only that she is his wife!!!!

The best thing about the third shot was how Arnav managed to give reasons why he loves Khushi and the most important being she accepted him whole heartedly as who he is in his own skin with all his successes and flaws!!!!! And she never wanted to change that!!!! 

I love how Khushi confessed her love for Arnav, loving him truely in these seven years, it's just so well written  ''Just that it stopped mattering to me since last seven years. I realized my true feelings for you when one Navratri I found myself praying in earnest to Goddess that either your business goes bankrupt or your face gets ugly somehow so that all those girls stop running behind you. And when no one will want a penniless or ugly you, I will step in your life and save the day. That was when I realized that your money or your handsomeness had stopped mattering to me. And it kind of hinted to me that I might have truly fallen in love with you''  !!!! Hats off for writing this!!!!

Thank you so much for writing up this three shot story 'Silent Symphony', just loved it!!!!

Also thank you for sending all the PMs with the update links, really appreciate the hard work you put into sending the messages!!!

I just want to say I really think you should take this hidden writing talent and direct it to a professional level!!! And I'm sure you would be appreciated globally for your writing styles!!!!

Keep up this great work and thank you for always giving me a great reading experience!!!!

I'm really looking forward to many more FF/SS/OS and TS's based on ArShi in the future!!!!!

Anony_mous

Mojoo Goldie
Mojoo
Mojoo

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Aaawww this ending took my heart away...just perfect...
Loved it...thannnxx for pm dear...n yesss this is soo kind of u to let us share credit for it...but truly credit goes to you for ur fantastic writings...god bless u...

Anony_mous

Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Ok so now that I have my net up and running, wanted to leave a much better feedback than what I did last night.

You know if I was in Khushi's place and the love of my life told me after 15 long years that he loved me..to have my love returned, I would probably react like that too! I wouldn't know what to do with myself...so that was realistic! And I'm so happy with the reason that Arnav gave to Khushi for falling in love with her...it was for the right reasons! :) 

I'm looking forward to more such short stories from you! :) Thank you! 

Anony_mous

fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
really loved your TS ...

Anony_mous

Nimie207 Goldie
Nimie207
Nimie207

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
It is amazing that u put a beautiful story in three shots so elegantly...thanku for this sweet n simple SILENT SYMPHONY..

Anony_mous

Go to top