Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE (Page 117)

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
its so awesome piece i ever read
u know want to read more about it

arnav feeling toward khushi is written beautifully 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anony_mous

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
at the end of the update u said "hope u like " come on like! like doesnt come near to wat i feel after reading it! im totally madly in love with this three shot and this last update was just out of this world! it was so beautiful and it was so romantic! while reading it i could literally feel my eyes getting moist because it really brought out so many emotions from me!

uve totally rocked it and it would be so nice if u could write something like that from time to time! its so relaxing and takes out the stress of daily life! but i know u got to concentrate on mkm2.

arnav being a man of not so many words, he portrayed his feelings and love to khushi to the perfection. he did not use extra romantic or promised her the moon and stars but he told her in simple words wat love is for him and for him its khushi! that was an amazing confession!

i can understand khushi so well, sometimes in life u want for so dreams to materialise for such a long time that in the end u totally lose hope of it ever becoming true but when its finally become the reality, its sometimes hard to accept it as a fact! personally i have gone through a similar situation and like khushi only crying came to my mind and that was my first reaction!

once again a very big congratulations for the completion of this one and all the best for all ur future work:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105Anony_mous

daneshzeest Groupbie
daneshzeest
daneshzeest

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Wow. ...
Jus loved it...
The confession was too good...
Beautiful

Anony_mous

skmr.bs Senior Member
skmr.bs
skmr.bs

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
WOWWW...it was an utterly beautiful SS..!!! LOVED IT A LOT..!!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Anony_mous

chsree Senior Member
chsree
chsree

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
it was simply a superb update...Smile
their dialogues touched my heart.
thanks 4 d pm

Anony_mous

Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Omg what a lovely update :) like amazing the way they were so open about their feelings just great :) thanks for the pm :)

Anony_mous

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Just read all three parts and thought it was really amazing and very well written.

There were so many aspects about this story that stuck out. I really liked how you detailed how Arnav realized he placed limits on what he felt was beautiful...and if he ventured outside the box a little, he would have realized there was more out there. Also, what he thought would lead him to a perfect life betrayed him, and what he found with Khushi, who he didn't even give a second thought to, was much butter than his so called perfect life before his divorce. I know I'm rambling a little, but I can't form a coherent thought, hope you get what I'm trying to say though!

I just loved the way you described Khushi's confession of love for Arnav, it was just too sweet!

Anony_mous

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Fabulous update & thanks for the PM Smile

Khushi taken back on finding her husband so close & realizing that it wasn't a dream & moreover startled on discovering that he wasn't asleep but holding her close to him as much as possible not willing to give her space to even move an inch away from him Blushing Blushing Blushingwas laid down beautifully

Khushi thinking that her dream of being proposed by the man she loved had actually happened in reality just a few moments back & shuffling between her mind & heart but listening to her heart as always reflected on the amount of love she had for him in her heart all these years Heart

Arnav broken down on hearing that she didn't need more time to think over accepting his love or not , certain that she had rejected him & deciding that he was devoid of being loved & then giving plain answers to her was well framed Clap

Khushi placing her plate of queries in front of him regarding his divorce & the reason as to why & when he realized his love for her & Arnav opening up to her in a genuine manner had indeed closed the distance between the two souls who wanted to be loved by the other was penned down astoundingly 

And when no one will want a penniless or ugly you, I will step in your life and save the day.

This statement of Khushi was admirable Thumbs Up

Arnav understanding that he had missed on the wonderful woman who was actually meant to fill his life with vibrancy but instead he had ignored her for so long was lovely

The symphony between two hearts was beautifully expressed through this three shot Hug Loved all the three updates.

Edited by fleurs - 16 April 2013 at 11:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105Anony_mous

Go to top