Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE - Page 88

Posted: 11 years ago
This has been by far the most beautiful symphony evr . Dat i heard..!
I dunno what i loved more abt this story.. Cuz evrythn was just beauful!
Sometimes words are not needed to let a person know what you feel.., but thats only possible for us to visualise if the writer has used words vocal enuf to show the silent xchange.. And ur words were beyond nice!

Each of their emotion is so well written that i literally hoped for more than 3 chps.. Just like a symphony plays, and just dissolves in air making ppl aware of it as much as their breathing, same way i lost it to this beautiful story dat u've wriiten!
:)
Posted: 10 years ago
long time...sorry was out of coverage area:)
silent symphony .omg what did you end up writing its very very beautiful more than i can describe ...its  lovely its not dreamy but is what dreams are made up of ...there  were many stories with arnav and khushi many touched hearts but this is different its very soulful i will say if i can say...
do write more stuff and make us smile...and dream...
awesome..i beautiful ending..loved it so much..
Sooo Beautiful...they are made for each other...he accepted that and confessed and she needed her answers before accepting that...feeling bad that it is only 3 shot...Thanks for the PM
Beautiful, wat else can be said, simply beautiful, they found each other at last.
The story was aptly named..  A symphony slient yet soo beautiful and so eloquently expressive... Spoke only of deep undying love...

Thanks a love for such a fabulous story and the pm... Looking forward to more such stories...
take a bow dear...👏
u just reminded me once again that u are indeed an awsom writer, not that i wud dare to forget it...
thank u so much for this wonderful story...
I REGRET being VERY LATE to read this TS. I regert it big time.

This was one of the best Uniquely different Concept that I have EVER read on Arnav-Khushi.

It was way too Beautiful for me to even write it down. I am no good with Words like You. But will try to say what I felt after reading it.

All you stories have Your AURA of writing. You have that special touch to describe the most complicate emotion ever so brilliantly.

I liked this Witty, introvert Khushi. Girls need Not be bubbly everytime. Couples need Not be opposites everytime.

I am sorry to include this, I didn't find Lavanya entirely wrong in this TS. She was different and her expectations for life were different. She may be wrong little but Not entirely. It was just that She & Arnav weren't the match. They hadn't had that companionship which Arnav-Khushi had.

Arnav needed someone to accept him like how she was & Khushi.. I don't what to say. She was wonderfully portrayed throughout. Too beautiful her persona was. I so much liked her to be like this for a change. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this Khushi of yours.

For me, It was Excatly like Arnav said, He & Lavanya were Not meant to be Whereas He & Khushi is meant to be Forever! They shared Symphony.

At the End, eyes were moist.  Arnav's such a sweet confession & Khushi's teasing. 👏I am so glad that today I took out time to read it. I am so glad to have landed up on this three-shot.😊

Thanks Anony_mous for writing this BEAUTIFUL TS. Kudos to you. Loved it very much. 😃
That was a soul-stirring SS. Loved it. This Kushi is perfect for Arnav. Your reasoning about her character and how it is in symphony with ARnav's made sense. Loved the work. Thanks for the pm.