Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arima47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
came across ur works jst recently n fell in love dem...
fate plays major role in findin ur soulmate n readin dis jst felt hw true it is...
depth of feelins whch khushi hd in store for arnav wuld nvr hv hd been unleased if lavs nvr hd left him in 1st place so i wuld thank her...she ws nvr happy wid arnav n deir lyf wuld hv been practically been destroyed...as for arnav's it ws already upside down wid lavs constant rejaction...
however glad dat arnav n khushi r 2gether...
d confession ws awesome n heartfelt...
khushi is so lucky to hv arnav all to herself*sigh* πŸ˜‰
off course no doubt even arnav is lucky to hv khushi in his lyf n make his existence special n meaningful
realy loved 'silent symphony' 😊
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited my comments in page 109.  Had res 3 slots all done.

Liza

P.s: I can see myself occupied reading stories from your index today.
aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome yaar...
don't have words...
thanks a lot for the pm...
arnav confession was superb...
rockprincess123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This Three shot was utterly and completely amazing and I am but a mere admirer to the rare amount of talent which you presented here dear "anonymous!! :))"

I am still marvelling over this phenomenal piece of writing of yours. I loved how it revolved around Arhi and how it took on a different scenario to thier love kahani.

To think I would actually come across a TS where Arnav had the heart to atleast TRY and love!! I loved how ArShi were made to be brought together through destiny (in this case you πŸ˜‰) and ended up loving each other.

Bless Khushi, who can blame her? ASR issuch that he had girls raining at his feet! All through her life Khushi was like

but ASR being ASR with high standards, it was going to take him a longer than anticipated to realise the meaning of true beauty. But hey, better late than never right!

It was beautifully arranged and I awed by the magic of your words. I could feel Khushi's uncertainity and her disbelief when Arnav cofessed to her. It's a wonder how deep just 3 words run into the heart.

I loved the extent to which Khushi loved Arnav where she actually prayed for him to be left with nothing where she will fly into his life as an angel and heal and repair him. Then again, Arnav's love is nothing less for his dear seductive "lake" that drew him towards her with her beating heart of Gold.

Thier confessing conversation was soo touching and beauitiful that it seemed unreal. I love how you have portrayed Arnav's character into being one of those who is ruthless, arrogant and believes in everything living up to perfection, yet is also one who respects family and honours feelings. I like how you've moulded him into a caring soul that actually belives in love and in miracles. Amazing.

I am sooo glad he gave their love a chance and he finally got to see what it realy felt like to be loved truly for who you are. We can all rely on Khushi for bringing out the prince in his otherwise beastly demeanour to the rest of the world.

And then the ending... I was like:

Love always prevails!!!! Beautiful ARSHIII... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Your work was truly amazing and it was it my pleasure reading it. A wonderful piece, nicely done! :-** Xx
Edited by rockprincess123 - 11 years ago
Anita05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whoa just amazing how the storie is written Arnav is so,sweet i just fell in love with the way you wrote making love 
Im blushing while writting it ;)) 
-Xpress- thumbnail
That was Fabulous...
Loved what arnav said abt his feelings
Awesome update
SAM32 thumbnail
awesome:-)
love always make its place
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
And this my friend has to be the mossst beaaautiful thing eveeer!!!
love always finds it waayy..no mattter how faar u be.love will eventually come to u at the right time <3

there shud reallly be LOVEEE BUTTTON srslly !!
hats of to u !!
 :*
tvserial2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This πŸ€—is for you for giving us an amazing story.
I read the whole story twice. I have one word for it..."exquisite"...A girl who feel in love with her dream man ...being ignored by him...at one point he was taken by someone in front of her and she being helpless...in a twist of destiny she became his spouse...stood by him when there is doubt that he will never love her... and all of sudden he confess his feelings to her. Khusi's reaction was acceptable. For the last six month she has a cocoon around her and that night that knock in her heart breaks all the barriers that she puts around her.Arnav's confession comes straight from his heart. He s not a man of words but he pour his emotions to her.

Thanks for an amazing story and PM
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow just caught up with the entire story and totally wonderful !!! A very beautiful story . The way you depicted the feelings of Arnav and Khushi is just awesome . Khushi's unrequited love for 15 years was so well penned  . Her feelings and prayers were so realistic . What you think is right for you is not always right and the 2nd thing was do not go for outward looks  , that is what you have shown us in this story . Arnav was so confident that Lavanya was the right choice for him but see how that turned out ... 

Ps : The title was so apt . Loved the title and the story πŸ˜Š