Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiramisu_coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
DAYUUUM!! I swear I am on adrenaline rush - I have never, ever been first in anything - school, sports, boys, men - eff NO!! .. Not a go getter personality, you see!! But I would have been damned if I had missed this opportunity to leave my first ever first response to one of my favorite stories. Now enough of me, my bhompu ( my horns) and I. I loved everything about this SS... Reminds me it doesn't matter whether the person you end up with was your first love, gave you your first kiss as long as that person is your last and stands with you until the end of the time... See, that's y I don't even try to be number one USUALLY... 👏 thank you for writing so beautifully !!!Edited by Tiramisu_coffee - 11 years ago
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
R!
Edited- the first thing I did when i woke up at 5 in the morning was to grab my phone and check for an update with one eye still closed. And i managed the 2nd spot! Hehehe!

I can't even tell you how much I loved it.. Especially the way it began. ;) this just tells how thrilled I get to peek into their bedroom and watch jab vo akele hote hai,to kya karte hai. ;D

On a serious note,its really amazing how smoothly the chapter ran,all the explanations and confessions close to reality and valid,that it seemed so effortless alongwith the way the title blended as well as stood out to aptly describe these two and their love.

It did'nt feel good to see their reflection about how hopeless they had become thinking they dont have a chance at love but the happiness which they get now really made me feel elated as if I am getting the love of my life. :D

Arnav s confession of 'why' is so lovely.. ❤️ *goes into day dreaming mode*

dekho, dekho! I predict so well about the kisses. :P ;) Edited by Anupama. - 11 years ago
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Der aaye par durust aaye.
This final part was so entirely worth the wait!
It was BEAUTIFUL. I almost teared up a little because of how well you've portrayed Khushi's insecurities and fears, Arnav's OWN demons and their all-encompassing love that saved the day.
Arnav's right. It could so very easily have gone another way. But it didn't. He finally gave THEM a chance and it turned out so well for them.

It was heartbreaking actually, reading about how Arnav and Khushi are both so used to despair and heartache that they don't really expect love anymore. And that's why they're so perfect for each other. They recognize the other's flaws and accept them unconditionally.

Arnav's little speech was so honest. Hayyyeee! I loved that. And Khushi's teasing and her admission as well.
The thing I was left with at the end, was a great sense of peace and closure.

This was a remarkably well-written three shot. Every subtle nuance and emotion was beautifully painted. Very well done indeed. 👏
Edited by Semanti - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT SO CUTE LOVED THE CONFESSION AND LOVED HOW SHE TOLD HIM WHEN SHE KNEW SHE LOVED HIM BEAUTIFUL ENDING LOVED IT THANKS FOR THE PM

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES

--edited--

One word...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Seriously it was so sweet, serene, sensible, and simply amazing!

I loved the way it begun I couldn't help, but giggle! :)

Then her reaction! I expected it... And I'm glad she didn't just throw herself at him.

I really like their talk! It showed their companionship and trust! 

Loved the last few paragraphs, which gave meaning to this Silent Symphony.

Although the last line made me giggle and blush, but it was written so serenely!

"Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you." - The Lullaby.

"Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you." - The Lullaby.

And this last one I think is for Arnav...

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell." - Joan Crawford.
Edited by Titaliya_AP - 11 years ago
Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMGF that was amazing and adorable and precious!!! I'm so happy that now I'm writing in run on sentences!!!! Silly ol me:) but for real though I'm going to reread it over again and I really really want ATLEAST one more update!!!
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww such  an amazingly beautiful chapter. They did create a glorious symphony with their mutual love didn't they? Loved the way Khushi reacted to Arnav's confession. Poor girl she had suffered so much in the past due to her unrequited love that she couldn't believe or even accept what Arnav was telling her... Hence she had to clarify whether his confession had something to do with the fact she was his wife now... That was so heartbreaking to see Khushi doubt even his words to take them at face value after having been burnt so brutally numerous times by him in the past... 

Arnav's joy at finally being accepted just the way he was & not being asked to become something he was not... He too has been so badly burnt by Lavanya in the past, he too took Khushi's silence as refusal initially accepting it as his fate once again...

My heart broke for these two tortured broken souls who were scared to feel & accept the love that was being offered to them by the other...

They truly are harmonious with each other in every which it is possible for a man & woman in love to be. Finally they were able to make music or a symphony with their harmonic love. ❤️

Wish you could provide us with an epilogue for this beautiful story, somehow the chapter felt really short...
Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update yaar
loved both confessions
want an epilogue
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful...love them both...but please need some more..may be one face to face with lavanaya or peek-a-boo in to their life after that night...please...
asma31jabin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous!um just fan of ur writing.i never mark like button or coment coz i smply don feel like to do that ,i know its wrong coz if u like somthing u should appriciate.just loved it all i can say as um running out of my word.too touchy too good well written ever i read.just keep writting for arshi...