Frequent Posters

-memorable- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
read both parts together 👏
uuna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
great concept and nice story line.

However, i wish the story had gone slower. I realize that you want to keep it within 3 chapters, but the way you have written it, it seems a bit rushed. I would encourage exploring this concept at a slower, more defined pace. Right now it is coming across as a narrative, almost as if you are giving a synopsis (or summary) of some story.

Sorry if the critique is sounding negative. I have read your work and know that you have the ability to write great story lines... hence the critique on rushed style.
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for part3 of TS. I hope you will give a SR which CVs royally spoilt in the show! 😉
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
This was so FREAKING CUTE
i loved it and enjoyed thoroughly

This ArHi Is so kissable  lol that at some moment i wanted to inside the screen and smack a noisy kisss on their faces 🤣

Please update sooon
mamidis thumbnail
Really nice concept. I am amazed to see that you have written introvert character of khushi so well. Eagerly waiting for last chapter.
abraxos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
loved the way you differentiated between khushi and lavanya. arnav is noticing her closely. he is finding her better than lavanya
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Nice part
thanks for the PM
continue soon
shaz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are we getting an update today?
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous story, A ! Am so glad I stumbled upon it by chance.

I love the way Khushi brings him the quietitude that ASR needed to find and know himself after the cacophony of Lavanya that he had mistakenly thought he'd wanted. Actually, what had drawn him to Lavanya in the first place?

As with each of your other portrayals of Khushi, this one too is an amazing persona. She is such a beautiful person.

Now am waiting eagerly for part 3.
GoGreen thumbnail
Pyaari Annoy...

Are you going to update or not...today...please respond with Note...