Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This update made me understand the title of this story better. You have compared very well the two relationships in Arnav's life and brought the differences between Khushi and Lavanya.
So they decide to get married and slowly Khushi is making a place for herself in Arnav's life and in his heart. 
I love this story. Waiting eagerly for the next part.
Anita05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh thaat's sweet he is faling for her :)) Great he doesn't fell anything for Lavanya :)) hope you will updaate soon the next part :)) and hanks for the pm :)) 
Tiramisu_coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Hope you guys liked it" - are u kidding me? It was beautiful!!
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
loved it
so they are married
loved the contrast between lavanya and khushi
Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
segad thumbnail
really good comparison between the two. 

reminded me of the serenity prayer...the wisdom to know the difference.  

pl include page number of update in title. hard to track otherwise
Edited by segad - 11 years ago
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Your story simply proved that "Opposite Attracts Each Other" is not always true, you need someone who understands irrespective of his/her nature. Another great update...I believe you should not compare two human beings because both are correct on their part but the way you compared Khushi & Lavanaya and how they affected Arnav's life was truly commendable. Fantastic update, looking forward for next ðŸ˜Š
Deepa876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good to see that both of them are slowly & steadily settling down in their relationship but still have a long way to go. Both need to get over the complexes and express their feelings & emotions to eachother.
It was so heartbreaking to read that Arnav thinks that his quiet & reserved nature was a major catalyst in his & Lavanya's divorce. Good to see that because of his new wife, he is starting to heal and enjoy her company as a friend.
Will be waiting eagerly for the next update which hopefully will depict their transition from being friends to life partners.
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my the way u have compared is so awesome :) especially tht lake n river one. 
great work.
cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww my dear mindblowing suoer awesome
bea_rom thumbnail
amazing writing
love it