Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anony_mous thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Told you I am a good stalker!!! πŸ˜‰

You did it again... I started out thinking that they were discussing their marriage. ONly to be surprised later.

I really loved how you brought out the differences between Khushi and Lavanya..and this KHushi is totally different from the Khushi we know. It is an interesting perspective. You showed how it doesn't always have to be opposites...Like minded people can make a perfect couple too. We don't see this very often in fiction, but in reality that is the truth. 

I really liked every bit of this story. On one hand I am happy that this is a 3 shot, so there won't be too much waiting involved, but on the other hand, I like this story so much I would love to have it go on for a looong time...

I am so happy that Arnav is realizing how much of a treasure his wife really is. she already loves him, now he just needs to let her know how he feels and they will have their Happily Ever After!

Edited by mem1 - 11 years ago
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res

Edit:

Just loved part 2 more then the first. The flow of the story was wonderful. So much happened and it felt natural, not rushed. 

I love how Arnav is slowly falling in love with his wife & realizing that he can be truly happy in his personal life. 

Looking forward to the last part!
Edited by Nidsubh007 - 11 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First and foremost i must say this is one story where i can genuinely say i love Dadi for being so stubborn !!
The update started of with them as a couple and for a second i thought did i miss reading something how come they got married also !!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
But soon enough you went into the flashback !

Loved the way you explained both their point of views with the prospect of them getting married.
It is always said opposites attract but then its definitely not a hard and fast rule and the same is so beautifully expressed in this story.
Arnav thought he chose the best life partner when he married Lavanya , but then he was so engrossed in trying to fill his life with what he thought were his shortcomings he did not see that compatibility and companionship is what will sustain the marriage.
Khushi on the other hand tried to see the positive side to this arranged marriage and give her life a chance to the happiness she so badly craved.

This particular line  written by you is so apt to this whole story! Marvelous writing!

"Bubbly Lavanya was like a cascading river, who broke the barriers of his heart and made her way inside it and later outside of it at HER own will. Whereas reserved Khushi was like a quite lake which invited him, encouraged him to come to itself and let his heart out to her on HIS own."   

Edited by _disha_ - 11 years ago
shaz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res

Sorry dear completely forgot about res...

Read both parts and completely loved it. Khushi has a o p,steely different personality in this story and its nice to read something with a different perspective. I liked the way you described Arnav's thoughts when he was thinking and comparing Lavanya with Khushi...it was just awesome. Do update the next part soon
Edited by shaz007 - 11 years ago
kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar this update ws Superbb...
I loved ur writing style...different frm others...
Kushi-Arnav's relationship is just perfect...
Indeed its a SILENT HARMONY...
😊 Edited by kiran1992 - 11 years ago
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
R.
Edited.

Firstly really sorry for unres'ing so late.

Secondly..first thought while i started to read was of course- 'cafeteria me bed!'
and after vaishno devi dialogue by Arnav,i had understood they're married now.

The update is kind of peaceful..you know the kind of calm and homely.

Khushi s reflection that her husband is turning absent minded was a total LOL. πŸ˜†

Alluring beauty
peeking bare waist
chirpy relatives
companionable silence
calm and peaceful
lovely wife..
Hmm..
Sure,Arnavji..Sure..

m not an ardent follower of opposites attract or any any other for that matter..
companionship,understanding,true love matters to me the most.

M so glad that Arnav realized some things..beauty is not just skin deep..visualising a life partner whom he considers perfect might not turn out so.
And i highly doubt lavanya s love(?) for him..she had set out to change and not like what made him Arnav.
I hope she does'nt give a special appearance in the next one.

But what would have a major appearance?
A Kiss/es.. ;)
Hai na? Hai na?

Edited by Anupama. - 11 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really nice concept n update.

Love is not to change the person but accepting the person as he/she is. ❀️
smarty94 thumbnail
res.

*EDIT*

woOw! THEY FINALLYY GOT MARRIEDD ^_^ ^_^ like i said before *GO DADI GO DADI*πŸ˜† kuch toh acha kaam huaπŸ˜ƒ

i understand both their perpectives. Sometimes we tend to think way too much about the advantages of one thing and ignore something that doesn't looks much enticing but when situations cramp up, those not-so-good-looking things way more advantageous than the other one😊 so i'd say that i've been there and done thatπŸ˜‰

Her accepting him the way he is and him accepting the fact that she has accepting him the way he is sooo *uMMm* sweet? chalega sweet kehna? 'cause i'm out of words really😳 their bond is what i'd say "perfectly companionable" ^_^ 

just waiting for them to declare their love for eachother, ya phir they won't? O.o dekhtay hain what you've in store for usπŸ˜‰

take care and update soOn😊

I'm really sorry for updating my comment so late life just takes turns nihayat hi sariyall kisam ke -___-πŸ˜• sorry
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
fanfollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful writing dear. I like how you are giving Arnav's thoughts on differences between Khushi and Lavanya's persona. Will eagerly wait for your next update!😊