Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshkn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
interesting start...and a beautiful title...
i persumed it was arnav-kushi divorse in the beginning like many others..
and then everyone knows kushi had a crush on arnav including him...but she doesnt want to marry him bcoz she thinks he agrees jus for his dadi...
right on her part..!!!

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow another blockbuster hit from you... 👏

Loved it. You threw me off in the beginning, I thought it was Khushi & him divorcing & that they will try & get back together again... But loved the way you pulled the wool over my eyes by making Lavanya an exact copy of Khushi...

But I am really, really glad with the twist in the story. May I crown you as the twist queen of ArHi FFs now. ⭐️ I am so glad that your Khushi isn't the OTT chirpy madness. That is why I loved MKM - 1 so much. I love the silent, introverted types more... They have much more depth IMO... 

I am so, so glad Khushi did not feel inclined to marry this Arnav for good measure... Who wants to marry a guy who is forced to marry you, esp. since he has been pining away for his ex. So glad Arnav heard first hand her thoughts about why she doesn't want to marry him... Poor Garima is stuck b/w her love for her daughter & her love for her husband...

Since you ridiculed my desire for an update for MKM-2 last time, ahem, I hope you will be updating this story "soon", as per your own words... Although, we may differ vastly on what soon means, I still hope to be pleasantly surprised :D But seriously, please don't keep us hanging, this is such a riveting story to wait for too long... Update really soon please. Thanks for the PM :)
Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is so not fair! Just when I am totally addicted to MKM2 and keep looking for updates every minute... you go and start another amazing story . 

This one is just as awesome and now I will be looking for updates for this too. Mera kya hoga...

I really thought it was Khushi getting divorced. You wrote that brilliantly. And Khushi , even after being in love with him for so long has such self respect. I loved that. 

A physio therapist Khushi...Hmmm... Arnav does not yet realize what an advantage that would be if he were to marry her...😉 😉
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantassstttiiiccc...
At the start i was sad reading his divorce n thinking that its between him n Khushi...then glad to find that it was between Lavanya n Him...
I just love the concept...but i m wondering why it is two/three shot...cant it b some hmmm 10 shot story...😃
pllleeezzz...we love ur writing..we are ready to wait for it..this is sooo intresting concept...
Continue soon...thanxxx alloottt for pm...
Tomandjerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting... Waiting to read further
ForArhi thumbnail
just came across this TS! Its awesome! Would love to see this story progressing and see Arnav actually changing instead of him thinking that its not possible at all...:)
Can't wait to read more!!!
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
waiting plz update soon...

i am stalking ur threAD CONTINUOUSLY
aneelovesarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked the first part. Looking forward to the next part.
Aparamegha thumbnail
what an excellent beginning...plz update soon
HADmishti thumbnail
i am loving this ff 
please do continue sooon