Arshi Three Shot: Silent Symphony ~ COMPLETE - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
What a first oart to this ts honestly amazing so many twists already like I actually thought he was getting divorced to khushi but their was a relief when it was lavanya and when he bumped into her and her openness about her crush was cute and very understandable and when she was telling her mom she likes him but he don't and he interrupts was just a face palm moment :) great start :) thanks for the pm do pm when you Uodate :)
this is brilliant!!
from the starting description
really thought it was khushi=]
fooled me
glad that khushi refused
he is only doing it cus of his dadi
cant wait to see what arnav will say
Brilliant and amazing start, at the start I honestly thought Arnav was talking about khushi and she had left with NK, but then we get the very interesting twist it was Lavanya that he had divorced, the marriage probably did not work as she never understood the reason for him being silent. Khushi had liked him for 15 years, wow that is a very long time. But poor khushi she got emotionally blackmailed to Marry him, loved the part where she said to her mum how she will be left as a furniture in the raizada mansion, but I'm glad Arnav intervened and disagreed. Can't wait to read there conversation, I hope khushi does ask him if he is willing to ever love her in the marriage, or else she won't agree. Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx 
Ahhh this was fab👏
i love how Khushi acted, for herself, she needs too
cant wait for the talk
Great start...arnav divorced from lavanya and she is going to marry NK..

Poor khushi...first the guy she has a crush on marries someone else and the she is being pressured into marrying him...put up some more resistance please.

On the happy note..Khushi's chosen profession in physiotherapy which is my profession as well!!!!
amazing
loved the concept
continue soon
I am horreble at writing reviews...
So a few words form my side...
great start...the story is build up good...nice to see a strong khusie...
Keep her like that...your way off storytelling is very clear...

Will be waiting for your next chapter...
Wow, you played really well. First we all thought its going to be a divorce between Arnav & Khushi and then despite showing how much Khushi loved Arnav, she rejected the proposal. I loved the way you showed her strong point of view. Fantastic concept and looking forward to read next and you can make it as long as you want, we will be very very happy to read more & more from you 😊
TS from you...YAY !!

RESing for now...will read and comment later !!