Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narcy24 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is an exclusive story...i like the concept...
So...he divorced Lavanya...he loved her...and is in pain...
Khushi is mature enough not to give in to the situation of a sentimental blackmail...
I wonder what will they discuss...
Update soon.
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it. In first para, I almost thought Arshi are getting divorce and I was like oh.. no..

About Khushi, it pains my heart in a FF where Khushi's love for Arnav is unrequited. So the description about Khushi's first love, her acceptance that she may never mean anyth to him was too painful for me.. Her hesitance to tell him of her support on the dAY of divorce and then leaving without saying anyth..
And the way her self respect stood out when his proposal came wow! ๐Ÿ‘       

Impatiently looking for next update!! Pl Pl make it asap.

rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Really interesting story. Pl continue. It will be really interesting to see how they realise love for each other.

RTlicious thumbnail
Hey! this is really good! loved the first part!!
Please update the next part soon!

sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just loved it. 

In the beginning I thought it was Arnav Khushi divorcing ๐Ÿ˜†
What a twist!
I loved Garima's role here.

Waiting for the next part to know how Arnav assure Khushi. 
Update soon.
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You're such a brilliant writer, i love this new story!

So Arnav is divorced and Khushi has always loved him and now she can marry him as his dadi is blackmailing both of them..

What i love is that Khushi doesn't just jump up and says YES and now Arnav is going to talk to her YAY

Updateee Soon ๐Ÿ˜†

fleurs thumbnail

Mind blowing TS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First I thought that you were giving a perfect description for Khushi โ€“ chirpy girl, deer. Doe shaped eyes, twinkling smile, her laughterโ€ฆโ€ฆbut as the story progressed doubts knocked the doors of my mindโ€ฆ..& then a confusing divorce at the start & I knew that it can't be Khushi

Arnav worried that he failed to make his marriage work was sad.  Felt sad for him while reading about his tragic past ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Khushi's thoughts were beautifully laid down โ€“ her crush on Arnav, the time she took to realize that her crush was just a dream, the nights she spent crying over it without disturbing her younger sister, deciding to give importance to her family, hold her self-respect & not let it down for a man who didn't even care to notice her & then building a strong self to live her life considering her as any other person she meets in her daily life

Khushi staying firm & denying Subadhra's proposal since she knew that the marriage would mean nothing without any love from himโ€ฆ.this was wonderful๐Ÿ‘

Arnav's statement makes me wonder what he actually meant

Please continue, eager to read more

ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pleaseee continue ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful TS !!! do continue soon.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing first part! Seriously had me thinking it was Arnav and Kushi were divorcing at the start. Such a great concept, looking forward to the next part :) Thanks for the PM!
- Sunayna