Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb update yaar..nice concept .. y dont u make this too a ff yaar..thanks a lot for the pm..
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
khushi had a crush on arnav bt hwever arnav didnt.love her and married lavanya and today if she says yes bcz dadi is saying thy wud thnk tt.she always wnted it and wen she gt she accepted...so khushi is right nt accepting d proposal..she has her self respect which shld nt b let down by anyone...and she is nt a thng or smethng to b given to someone in return jst bcz thy hve done a lot for them in past...she is also a human and she also has a heart...so i feel khushi is right...
thnxx fr pm...
waiting fr ur update
horizon123 thumbnail
What an amazing concept !, loved it. Dying to read part 2๐Ÿ˜Š
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Omg..i am bowled over..
You are a perfectionist when it comes to writing..
Loved it..
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
can v hav the second part already pls...
it was really a great read...
the title was too perfect...
and u hv left me wanting more asap...
awesome work!!!!!
serendipitylove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This Khushi is not bubbly or chirpy...and not as beautiful as lavanya either...I like that๐Ÿ˜Š
Its a realistic love story...where the girl is not a beauty queen (not all girls are!) but finds true love...
I wonder what arnav wants to say to her... Good shot! Update soon!
thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first a limp and now a devorce how do u conjure up these amazing story lines does ur brain work in over drive seriously i mean such frsh concepts cant u make this into a full fledged ff or ss man cos i know u deatil to attention u might push the envelope where the story is concerned i see so much potential this story line beautifully written
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Such a beautiful story !! U are an amazing writer!! Unique plot revolving around a demure and shy Khushi instead of the usual bubbly , chirpy Khushi !! Really interesting !! Pls dear update soon ! Cant wait to read their convo !! Pls update MKM2 also !! Ur updates are so addictive :))
happypeace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it ws awesome! loved it as always! its great to know how you've portrayed khushi as a stong woman! please continue soon!
suwin thumbnail
beautiful start...already love the story..
please continue...