India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Mr. Dumb meets Ms. Dumb!

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
After today's episode I won't say Mr. Complicated and Ms.Confused but Mr & Ms. Dumb! All this while when Tanveer was not in the picture, all issues, questions or misunderstandings were directly asked and solved on one on one basis but today both are heeding to Tanveer and asking for her advice. Really!!

Zoya you simply barge in to AAK's room and directly questioned him or demanded an explanation or simply told him what he should have said and now you are going around in circles giving vague answers to him and wanting Asad to say something to you directly and not getting that reaction asking Tanu for her advice!! Just like you told him earlier giving those photographs, 'why can't you simply tell me you care and you want to help', why can't you barge into his room and demand from him 'Mr. Khan why can't you simply say 'Dont go Zoya' instead of going about this roundabout way to stop me!' Ms. One Eyed Cat got your tongue??? Angry Keep the communication open even be it a fight or a quarrel!

And Asad knowing your character I understand you are that closeted type personality who won't open their mouth even if they are threatened with a bomb but why do you have to listen to Tanu? Why can't you go and ask Zoya, 'do you want to leave? I heard you want to be there for your sister's anniversary but wanted it to conform with you'. Again your dear friend Ms. Smirky Evil Cat got your tongue?

Yeh dono ko thenga dikhake yeh Billo poori ki poori kheer hadap legi aur dono waise hi sochte rahe jayenge!! In no time it will be a Fool's Paradise rather than Lover's paradise.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulNiharika17asya04euphoriccool_sriLivingfree...Smile...GroverAddictsumaiya14DreA

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
pyaar ka asar hai, both are emotional today. billo is taking full advantage of the situation.

Zoya surprised me quite a bit today. she was ok to remind Mr. Khan all his bitter words in the room, but by evening she became too quite. when he asked her at the dining table, she quitely said she did not decided and left the place. that is not like zoya. old zoya, even if she is sad or angry, even if she wanted to confuse mr. khan would have said few funny words or a shayari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Can't agree more! This msg relay thing really got on to me... they r behaving dumb... y was zoe blabbering to tanu and why was asad asking about zoe's plan to tanu... after all zoe and tanu are not best of pals that tanu will know everything abt zoe... he shud trust himself in knowing zoe more than tanu, if she was in such a rush wudn't she confide in Dilshad or najma rather than tanu! 

If u allow a third person in such close proximity to the matters of ur heart, MUs are bound to happen, if not tanu than may be someone else. 

-Sonia

Edited by euphoric - 05 April 2013 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lghosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top