Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
funny thing is before she used to hold puja ki plate and now she holds goli🤣🤣
i wonder if she is the old madhu that rk had once married or after this track dude enter she came out of her innocent mood and started to play aim the game🤣🤣

gold hearten man wanted madhu to shoot and make her a killer🤣
duaa92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">funny thing is before she used to hold puja ki plate and now she holds goli</font>🤣🤣
<font color="#990099">i
wonder if she is the old madhu that rk had once married or after this
track dude enter she came out of her innocent mood and started to play
aim the game</font>
🤣🤣

<font color="#990099">gold hearten man wanted madhu to shoot and make her a killer</font>🤣

yup bani madhu is becoming more and more gyani now🤣 amazing yar what are the benefits she is getting from the company of a gangster🤣
Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gangu bhai rocks yesterday 👏 madhu usse chodana mat 😲madhu chalawo goli 😎 main ho tere piche tu chala goli 🤣kya mast dialouge mara tune sultu 👏 madhu ke haat main gun dekhake poor bhujang bhi bhag gaya 🤣 now madhubala become a gangubala aka gangster bala 😃 ab sultu chawl main training school kholega . .gun kaise chalate hai 😃 Edited by Sagar21 - 11 years ago
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sagar21

gangu bhai rocks yesterday 👏 madhu usse chodana mat 😲madhu chalawo goli 😎 main ho tere piche tu chala goli 🤣kya mast dialouge mara tune sultu 👏 madhu ke haat main gun dekhake poor bhujang bhi bhag gaya 🤣 now madhubala become a gangubala aka gangster bala

wa wa gangu bhai 🤣
akhir ek gangster se koi kya expect krega use jo kam ata hy wohi sikhayega na🤣
...Seema... thumbnail
while watching dat scene i was wondering wat is this?though madhu last night gave a lecture regarding her helping people,i admitt to help others is good v good but to cross all da limits is worse than worse.im an admirer of madhu but nw she is digging a pit for herself in which she wall fall and then da so called janwar and rakshas rk will b there pulling her out.rk did wrong by doing da revenge i will never ever justify his this act but nw wat madhu is doing is out of my understanding.a v nice post indeed.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: duaa92

yup bani madhu is becoming more and more gyani now🤣 amazing yar what are the benefits she is getting from the company of a gangster🤣

Cvs has ruined it 🤣
kritilovesvj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya it was a funny scene but what i felt more funny was bhujang was fighting wid sultan but when madhu took the gun he ran away
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vmpy

while watching dat scene i was wondering wat is this?though madhu last night gave a lecture regarding her helping people,i admitt to help others is good v good but to cross all da limits is worse than worse.im an admirer of madhu but nw she is digging a pit for herself in which she wall fall and then da so called janwar and rakshas rk will b there pulling her out.rk did wrong by doing da revenge i will never ever justify his this act but nw wat madhu is doing is out of my understanding.a v nice post indeed.

thanks bro
dat bashan just scratched my nerves what r u doing man none of her bashan can justify the lives of innocent ppl i mean why that ganster if u want to save child than go save him but at least not dat ganster and look what she got as reward training to shoot which she may have not held before
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Cvs has ruined it 🤣

if cvs have entered a gangster than its vital🤣