Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena to cut her hair - (Note P 7) (Page 6)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteNights.

I dont think the article has mentioned anywhere that Kareena is the first actress to go for short haircut for a movie role. But it's a first for her so yes it's a big step. Why this attitude against her?

A) Coz its Kareena Kapoor

B) Coz people dont read the article. Just read the title and the assumptions flowed right in. Cough...senseless bashing...cough. 

Edited by desigal90 - 06 April 2013 at 3:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

SweetCOco Do you make Asad/Zoya gifs daily.LOL I love their pair. N am no fan of KSG but he is so good as Asad.

Make!? nahin yaar...I stalk tumblr for new ones and then update as the newer scenes get uploaded. I'm in love with the show and Asad-Zoe post the graveyard scene...that was so brilliantly writtened and performed. Plus, the girl--Surbhi is doing such a fantastic job as a newcomer. I had my issues with KSG too, but he's such a good actor and Asad is effin' HOT...I guess I can separate the actor from the guy. His personal life is no business of mine.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rish.gsStorybrookeTiyali-SMay31-d-_-b

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Umm...what?
Why is everyone talking about her cutting her nails, shaving armpits, or being the only actress to do etc etc? Wacko

What does that have anything to do with the topic or the Dharma-Balaji film?
This article clearly states that the new look for the film, so far, has been finalized to be very short hair, which Kareena herself has never attempted before. Something like short tresses of Sharon Stone. What is so ridiculous about this news? Surely not more ridiculous than articles about made-up couples that arent even confirmed doing this and that for each other coming out every day? At least this one is about Kareena's professional commitments and decisions.

I think ya'll in the wrong topic or something. 

LOL Enjoy yaar...this happens on a daily basis with Kareena, Katrina, PC, Deepika, etc...I think everyone is just having fun with this b/c getting a hair cut isn't really news-worthy. 

Either way, I love her hair--I hope she doesn't cut it and I hope she never dyes it that yucky blonde color again. I think if the look works then why mess it up. Look at Anu's bangs...it doesn't suit her at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyaligilmores

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
EwwDead...what is all this talk about Kareena shaving her hair off from a certain body part...show some respect to women...On one hand people get all agitated and what not over how women are abused and harrassed and on the other hand u talk about their private parts in jest...seriously...how about showing some respect to women ...
Make fun of Kareena cutting her hair off from her head...she is a celebrity and she can't escape being mocked...but there is a limit to everything...u cannot pass everything in the name of humor...Ermm

cs-07d-_-bmango-frostibelieveinpinkpickachu

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I read the article. I wish you would stop assuming people don't read articles just because some comments aren't like "omg that's great, how exciting, I dunno if she can pull it off" and instead they joked about Kareena's PR being crazy...and this is not "senseless bashing." The jokes started because its typical of Kareena PR to have headlines like she's cutting her hair, her dog is famous, etc...or other mundane headings like that LOL

Don't see anything wrong with it.

Storybrookebambogliibelieveinpinkblue-ice.TheRager

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Umm...what?
Why is everyone talking about her cutting her nails, shaving armpits, or being the only actress to do etc etc? Wacko

This article clearly states that the new look for the film, so far, has been finalized to be very short hair, which Kareena herself has never attempted before. Something like short tresses of Sharon Stone. What is so ridiculous about this news? Surely not more ridiculous than articles about made-up couples that arent even confirmed doing this and that for each other coming out every day? At least this one is about Kareena's professional commitments and decisions.

LOL Enjoy yaar...this happens on a daily basis with Kareena, Katrina, PC, Deepika, etc...I think everyone is just having fun with this b/c getting a hair cut isn't really news-worthy. 

Either way, I love her hair--I hope she doesn't cut it and I hope she never dyes it that yucky blonde color again. I think if the look works then why mess it up. Look at Anu's bangs...it doesn't suit her at all

The difference is, some celebs have pretty active fans that call people out when the "criticism" doesnt make sense LOL
And actually it is news worthy.
Loads of actors have articles that discuss the looks of characters in upcoming projects. I remember there was loads of stuff on Sanjay's look, on Arjun's look in Ra.One, etc etc.
For Kareena, if she is indeed getting THIS look 
As reported in the article
http://i.imgur.com/fYCwj06.jpg

I think it's as news worthy as speculated couples doing this and that for each other coming in news every other day

Edited by desigal90 - 06 April 2013 at 3:46pm

pickachu

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I read the article. I wish you would stop assuming people don't read articles just because some comments aren't like "omg that's great, how exciting, I dunno if she can pull it off" and instead they joked about Kareena's PR being crazy...and this is not "senseless bashing." The jokes started because its typical of Kareena PR to have headlines like she's cutting her hair, her dog is famous, etc...or other mundane headings like that LOL

Don't see anything wrong with it.

Again, I dont know how true this article is, or if she's even planning to do something, or this is just a PR fart, BUT, if indeed there is some truth to it and the look is anything close to what the article's implied, AKA here

This is pretty big for Kareena. Who's never done anything experimental with her hair.
In the 13 years of her career.

Its not like the article reported a random haircut she's getting for her own pleasure LOL
It's anything but a typical Kareena headline coz its nothing about her personal life, nothing about things she gets done on a daily basis.
This is a first for her as an actress, and her fans are pretty excited, but skeptical 

Edited by desigal90 - 06 April 2013 at 3:44pm
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

Umm...what?

Either way, I love her hair--I hope she doesn't cut it and I hope she never dyes it that yucky blonde color again. I think if the look works then why mess it up. Look at Anu's bangs...it doesn't suit her at all

The difference is, some celebs have pretty active fans that call people out when the "criticism" doesnt make sense LOL
And actually it is news worthy.
Loads of actors have articles that discuss the looks of characters in upcoming projects. I remember there was loads of stuff on Sanjay's look, on Arjun's look in Ra.One, etc etc.
For Kareena, if she is indeed getting THIS look 
As reported in the article
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHKYyTsCIAA9bYN.jpg

I think it's as news worthy as speculated couples doing this and that for each other coming in news every other day

Yup, classic, old stupid hypocripsy. And a lot of it isn't criticism it's just dislike. 

I don't know yaar...I figure why not wait till she actually gets her hair cut and then write the article?! I feel the same for all and any actor...still, let's see how it turns out. 

Edited by sweet coco - 06 April 2013 at 4:31pm

.khoobsurat.

Go to top