Saras:What was on your mind? :O

-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah,so there was no LOVE LETTER as of yesterday, ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
but a Ticket to dubai-saras's return ticket. 
it was the SURPRISE saras wanted to give kumud,the news that he'll be returning to dubai and won't ever bother her again..😲
But why did he hand it over to her?😕
Did he expect her to stop him?😉
did he expect her to tear it to peices?😛 ðŸ˜‰
OR he wanted to show her,"see,this tym em definately going?" ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›
 Saras: Koi toh rok lo! lagta hai aaj police se kaam chalana padega!😆
yes,after watching yesterday's episode,fnally things are picking up speed ðŸ˜Š

pic credit : reeti.poly

Please like and comment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandygill thumbnail
agree! things r finally picking up!
Diamond_14 thumbnail
i wish it was a love letter. maye he thinks that he will hurt her further by staying but his gesture showed that it's kumud's decision whether he stays or not. i noticed one think kumud semed to be a bit happy when saras got arrested so she might be happy that he is atleast staying in ratnagiri.😆 i didn't expect her to ask him for the reason of rejection. it came from the heart and it shows how much the rejection impacted her.i really felt for her.
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know how things are picking up ...same gauhatya track just change of place for Saras as he was complaining sometimes back he is bored. Instead Ila Ben's yard now why this kolavari kolavari in jail .
-Neferet- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diamond_14

i wish it was a love letter. maye he thinks that he will hurt her further by staying but his gesture showed that it's kumud's decision whether he stays or not. i noticed one think kumud semed to be a bit happy when saras got arrested so she might be happy that he is atleast staying in ratnagiri.😆 i didn't expect her to ask him for the reason of rejection. it came from the heart and it shows how much the rejection impacted her.i really felt for her.

i guess kumud didnt wanted to get married,but then she got to noe that he was the man of her dreams..and then being rejected by the man of her dreams didnt go down well with her.. 
-Neferet- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_11

I don't know how things are picking up ...same gauhatya track just change of place for Saras as he was complaining sometimes back he is bored. Instead Ila Ben's yard now why this kolavari kolavari in jail .

😆 ðŸ˜†
atleast guman's in ratan nagri..and the police acted quite fast too..
i think they'll pick up speed ðŸ˜Š