Bollywoodlife Article:Sanaya Irani

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Sanaya Irani in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6

RASHMI YADAVLAST UPDATED: 6.38 PM IST 04.05.2013
Tags:
Bharti Singh, Colors Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Karan Johar,Karan Kundra, Karan Kundra Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Karanvir Bohra, Karanvir Bohra Dil Se De Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava, Karanvir Bohra In Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6, Madhuri Dixit Nene, Manish Paul,Manoj Bajpayee, Remo D'souza, Sanaya Irani, Sanaya Irani And Karanvir Bohra In Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6, Sanaya Irani In Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6, Sanaya Irani Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Shweta Tiwari, Shweta Tiwari Parvarrish Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, Siddharth Shukla
Sanaya Irani and Karanvir Bohra in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6
Click here to read

[Skip Add]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If she's doing this dance show, she shouldn't have signed Chhanchhan.  She was much better off!  Now, she's stuck acting with dogs, Farhan, cheesy lines and an equally weak script.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^ I think Sanaya has enough of fans deciding for her what she should do and shouldn't do ... her "fans" forced her last show off air because they didn't want her character to romance another person ... now they are going a step further and trying to decide what the actress should do or not do.

Besides, she loves dogs ... am sure she has no problems working with dogs at all. And even less problem doing a character which is not OTT and crazy.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DiyaS

^^ I think Sanaya has enough of fans deciding for her what she should do and shouldn't do ... her "fans" forced her last show off air because they didn't want her character to romance another person ... now they are going a step further and trying to decide what the actress should do or not do.

Besides, she loves dogs ... am sure she has no problems working with dogs at all. And even less problem doing a character which is not OTT and crazy.

Completely Agree πŸ‘πŸΌ Diya !
The above members has a problem as always !

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lechocolat

If she's doing this dance show, she shouldn't have signed Chhanchhan.  She was much better off!  Now, she's stuck acting with dogs, Farhan, cheesy lines and an equally weak script.

Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well said Diya!!πŸ‘ I wonder what the above Lech is doing in a pathetic forum about a pathetic show?πŸ₯± always saying something negative!! I don't know what the hell she is doing here if she hates every damn thing about the show!! 🀒

anyway I am glad Sanaya picked this show! It is rocking already and sigh.. i guess sour grapes r very sour when the other party is succeeding!!
Sanaya loves dogs, they r a treat to watch for so many of us!! ⭐️

And as for Farhan I prefer him over a known face.. He is very good looking in real life and wish they let him look like that on the show too.. But as for acting he is improving by the day!
he impressed me cz the newbies i have encountered earlier have been much worse and he is actually good for a newbie!!

@TM - thanks a lot for sharing!!
awww i really hope Sanaya is in JDJ this year!! she dances like an angel!! would be a treat to watch her for 6 days a week!! yeh yeh!! :D
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If Princess wants to do or doing..den let her do na

lets support herπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Lechocolat thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

I for one wanted IPK to move on without Arnav when I heard he was leaving.  I liked Khushi's character.  However, this show was a bad move on Sanaya's part but again, that's my opinion.  Sanaya probably thinks otherwise and hey, it's her life and her decisions.  I just can't stand Farhan's screen presence and can't get over how ridiculous this show is!
Lechocolat thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

Well said Diya!!πŸ‘ I wonder what the above Lech is doing in a pathetic forum about a pathetic show?πŸ₯± always saying something negative!! I don't know what the hell she is doing here if she hates every damn thing about the show!! 🀒

anyway I am glad Sanaya picked this show! It is rocking already and sigh.. i guess sour grapes r very sour when the other party is succeeding!!
Sanaya loves dogs, they r a treat to watch for so many of us!! ⭐️

And as for Farhan I prefer him over a known face.. He is very good looking in real life and wish they let him look like that on the show too.. But as for acting he is improving by the day!
he impressed me cz the newbies i have encountered earlier have been much worse and he is actually good for a newbie!!

@TM - thanks a lot for sharing!!
awww i really hope Sanaya is in JDJ this year!! she dances like an angel!! would be a treat to watch her for 6 days a week!! yeh yeh!! :D

It's called a forum where you will encounter differing viewpoints!  Is that too much of a shock for you?
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lechocolat

Different opinions are fine if said ONCE - everyone knows it now, you are REPEATING that is where the problem IS. When MAJORITY are fine with it ONE minor comment automatically becomes -VE

No one here is carrying the baggage of "the other forum" why are you ?