India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Bollywoodlife Article:Sanaya Irani

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nanilovesarun09Piya157Force88tutu982_Janki_Nikhi.IPKKNDfan4everArshi1195Naz_nisarsohara.Sad.But.True.

Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
If she's doing this dance show, she shouldn't have signed Chhanchhan.  She was much better off!  Now, she's stuck acting with dogs, Farhan, cheesy lines and an equally weak script.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarvisiontutu982White.Pearlno_username.Sad.But.True.

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
^^ I think Sanaya has enough of fans deciding for her what she should do and shouldn't do ... her "fans" forced her last show off air because they didn't want her character to romance another person ... now they are going a step further and trying to decide what the actress should do or not do.

Besides, she loves dogs ... am sure she has no problems working with dogs at all. And even less problem doing a character which is not OTT and crazy.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamospaining2000mastiSanayatristar03Urvi.96tutu982Keenaradisco_divaSuniberrysweetHanalitafun_gamessanaya_pariLoveYouChutki..no_usernameGeoSsho-shweetSS88SanzforSushPastelBeautyAmazingAmyayshaomarChaandaniyaFascinatingSanz-SI-SanzBarbiesupriya.ipkkndjaya100OnepoundChicCandYlicious_SamaiaCATZ..OmNaMaSteOmbikeriderViccoTurmeric.Sad.But.True.Johny.S.RajGodhuliLogonbkamberprincessunaraxAaliya-Xpress-

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

^^ I think Sanaya has enough of fans deciding for her what she should do and shouldn't do ... her "fans" forced her last show off air because they didn't want her character to romance another person ... now they are going a step further and trying to decide what the actress should do or not do.

Besides, she loves dogs ... am sure she has no problems working with dogs at all. And even less problem doing a character which is not OTT and crazy.

Completely Agree Thumbs Up Diya !
The above members has a problem as always !

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

paining2000mastiSanayatutu982MeeraHKberrysweetfun_gamesGeoSsho-shweetAmazingAmySanzBarbieFascinatingSanzayshaomarjaya100bikerideramaia

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lechocolat

If she's doing this dance show, she shouldn't have signed Chhanchhan.  She was much better off!  Now, she's stuck acting with dogs, Farhan, cheesy lines and an equally weak script.

Edited by SimplyPriceless - 05 April 2013 at 11:08pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamosmastiSanayaArshiforever8tutu982no_usernameGeoSAmazingAmyPastelBeautysho-shweetjaya100ayshaomar-SI-ChaandaniyaFascinatingSanzOmNaMaSteOmamaia

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Well said Diya!!Clap I wonder what the above Lech is doing in a pathetic forum about a pathetic show?Sleepy always saying something negative!! I don't know what the hell she is doing here if she hates every damn thing about the show!! Dead

anyway I am glad Sanaya picked this show! It is rocking already and sigh.. i guess sour grapes r very sour when the other party is succeeding!!
Sanaya loves dogs, they r a treat to watch for so many of us!! Star

And as for Farhan I prefer him over a known face.. He is very good looking in real life and wish they let him look like that on the show too.. But as for acting he is improving by the day!
he impressed me cz the newbies i have encountered earlier have been much worse and he is actually good for a newbie!!

@TM - thanks a lot for sharing!!
awww i really hope Sanaya is in JDJ this year!! she dances like an angel!! would be a treat to watch her for 6 days a week!! yeh yeh!! :DDancing

Edited by princessunara - 05 April 2013 at 11:21pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamospaining2000mastiSanayaArhi_jia_Monayatutu982sun2011LoveYouChutki..fun_gamesGeoSsho-shweetAmazingAmy-SI-SanzBarbiejaya100ayshaomarChaandaniyaFascinatingSanzamaiaLuvuKhushibkamberViccoTurmericOnepoundChicCandYlicious_SJohny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOmbikeriderArshi.Sugi.IPKxAaliya-Xpress-

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

If Princess wants to do or doing..den let her do na

lets support herBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

paining2000Hanalitafun_gamesno_usernameGeoSAmazingAmyFascinatingSanzjaya100goguma

Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

I for one wanted IPK to move on without Arnav when I heard he was leaving.  I liked Khushi's character.  However, this show was a bad move on Sanaya's part but again, that's my opinion.  Sanaya probably thinks otherwise and hey, it's her life and her decisions.  I just can't stand Farhan's screen presence and can't get over how ridiculous this show is!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

Go to top