Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: deepa17

Great post aarti you shoowed the change in Ashni's life beautifully. Loved it..

For me he transformed from an aloof sad man to one who possesed the world.

Thanks Deepali. 
Both learnt to adjust and learnt to balance each other. Finally, Ashu found his calling, the life that was waiting for him with Nidhi. πŸ˜›
aardhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Nice post Aarti... πŸ‘

Thank you Mudra. And welcome back, so glad to have you back. πŸ˜›  Hope things are ok at your end.
aardhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrdsu

Excellent continuation aarti.. Great work..

Thanks Heena, just cannot seem to let go of Ashni. πŸ˜³
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Again lot many 'firsts' are firsts for me, Aartiji... Knew only about Ashu's insomnia and group dance in Priyanka's wedding. Didnt remember about mention of Holi during Priyanka's wedding... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Rest all were new. Wanna watch kerala track at the earliest possible... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Amazing compilation with great caps once again!! Thank u (and Soniji also) for such wonderful posts!! super-duper like to both the parts!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

About the post, I have nothing to add in the description of firsts and lasts that u have given... so perfect and explanatory that I just want to enjoy visiting both the parts w/o adding any cents of mineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow ...
maan gaye aapki memory ko aarti...
sorry for commenting last ...
since i was leavin for holidays ,had lots of pendh ing work to finish ..
the best part abt the starting and the ending was the contrast..
in the beginnin ashu was a lonely man who was seekin solace in a non living thing ..but in the end he had a complete family and a beautiful future to look forward to ...
his days,his home and his life changed 180 degrees and he was surrounded wid a family and extended family ...and his and ranga anji's kids !

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both part1 & part2 are awesome.πŸ‘ Waiting for more to come.😊
kritika4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post indeed! πŸ‘ Both parts are awesome.
Missing AshNi and ktlk even more now.Edited by kritika4ever - 11 years ago
aardhan thumbnail

Thank you very much! πŸ˜³ πŸ€— 
aardhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttrocks

Again lot many 'firsts' are firsts for me, Aartiji... Knew only about Ashu's insomnia and group dance in Priyanka's wedding. Didnt remember about mention of Holi during Priyanka's wedding... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Rest all were new. Wanna watch kerala track at the earliest possible... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Amazing compilation with great caps once again!! Thank u (and Soniji also) for such wonderful posts!! super-duper like to both the parts!! πŸ‘

About the post, I have nothing to add in the description of firsts and lasts that u have given... so perfect and explanatory that I just want to enjoy visiting both the parts w/o adding any cents of mineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks once again Tupu. πŸ˜ƒ Now you have to see the full show, no excuse.  πŸ˜ˆ

During the Kerala track Nidhi in fact tells Rohan 'main bhi kissi ki alarm clock rehti thi',  and she used to sleep holding that pendant... at least you now know more about Ashni's background πŸ˜³