Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

why are we so dependent on trps? DT Note Pg7 (Page 6)

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
simple thread where did it end up at Confused anyways I agree with what u said behna Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazzysarunholic

simple thread where did it end up at Confused anyways I agree with what u said behna Big smile

I just dont understand why is it karnish verses hiran always. Why cant people understand Karnish are real life couple where hiran are reel life couple. they are totally different, whats need to compare them, And if people here love naksh so much then they should respect karan and his life partner but that does not happen here. anyways.

thanks behna for the support. 

Honestly I love Hiran/Naksh Much more than karnish but at the same time I respect karan and his life partner and if everyone here does the same thing then it would be a best thing for our forum, yrkkh, and itself hiran/naksh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARJRANSIDVARSK*Dev.*

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

I just dont understand why is it karnish verses hiran always. Why cant people understand Karnish are real life couple where hiran are reel life couple. they are totally different, whats need to compare them, And if people here love naksh so much then they should respect karan and his life partner but that does not happen here. anyways.

Honestly I love Hiran/Naksh Much more than karnish but at the same time I respect karan and his life partner and if everyone here does the same thing then it would be a best thing for our forum, yrkkh, and itself hiran/naksh

no problem behna I loved your thread Big smile valid point you have there but i am not going to comment because in this forum people take my comments in a wrong way but i do agree with your statement and i would love to say something regarding it but my mouth is zip Wink

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

no problem behna I loved your thread Big smile valid point you have there but i am not going to comment because in this forum people take my comments in a wrong way but i do agree with your statement and i would love to say something regarding it but my mouth is zip Wink

thanks, tell me on fb, I would love to hear your viewSmile

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

simple thread where did it end up atConfusedanyways I agree with what u said behnaBig smile

no problem behna I loved your threadBig smilevalid point you have there but i am not going to comment because in this forum people take my comments in a wrong way but i do agree with yourstatementand i would love to say something regarding it but my mouth is zipWink
Exactly, I can Tell that here, those who do that, are Simpley "Jealous" of our main Leads and everytime they find their illogical ways to insult them, But they forgot one thing, that is, By doing insult of others, they Actualy Degrade their Own Standard. For more info, read my Signature, I'm Flaunting it ProudlyParty . NO Offense to anyone, just said truth. No pinpointing etc. I guess we can atleast share our views or truth. LOL anyways, I'm with you, lets do it together.
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

true thanks guys, dev, pree, anu and all those who supported. I will open the topic very soon
my pleasure! I'm always with Truth! !

Ramsha..

GUNNER. IF-Stunnerz
GUNNER.
GUNNER.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Lolzz What Need Of Bringing Others Name Here Who Arent Part Of This Show..Topic Meant Something Different And Where Did It End Up At ?Shocked

*Dev.*

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Bottom line is our TRP figures have been very consistant through the 4/5 years the show has been on and hopefully it will continue to be so for another few years.

Our show is consitant in its numbers and top 3 in SP and top 5 overall so chill yaaro!

YRKKH rocks and hope it will continue to rock for many more years to come!Big smile

*Dev.*

Go to top