Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

why are we so dependent on trps? DT Note Pg7 (Page 3)

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

I am not saying to irrirate sp. But SP is not a channel who will promote a show or an jodi just base on trps. Yes trps play very important factor for them but then there is something called online popularity. I am not saying naksh does not have fans. naksh have lots of fans but those fans at times dont come forward and put effort in writing to sp that what we want. and believe me if we dont do this then sp will never learn worth of yrkkh.

TRPS help in keeping show on air but when it comes to popularity, media attention, or promoting for events. that will come if we go forward and tell sp that naksh fans are here and naksh should be treated equally as there other jodis are.

Why are virman and virika being promoted despite ehmmbh getting less trps. let me tell you because there fans go forward and tell sp what they want.

our show is a topper. imagine if we go forward and demand then our couple will all over.

just my pov. no offence to anyone.

i agree with you! Now a days, Online popularity matters a Lot. Lets do tweets to SP ! ! I'm sure! Together we can make it happen!

I am gonna make a post about this to see how many people join in and then we will take it forward. hopefully this will help. thanks

yup! Go ahead! Sarah. And ignore All negativity, we shud be positive.Big smile

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

I am not saying to irrirate sp. But SP is not a channel who will promote a show or an jodi just base on trps. Yes trps play very important factor for them but then there is something called online popularity. I am not saying naksh does not have fans. naksh have lots of fans but those fans at times dont come forward and put effort in writing to sp that what we want. and believe me if we dont do this then sp will never learn worth of yrkkh.

TRPS help in keeping show on air but when it comes to popularity, media attention, or promoting for events. that will come if we go forward and tell sp that naksh fans are here and naksh should be treated equally as there other jodis are.

Why are virman and virika being promoted despite ehmmbh getting less trps. let me tell you because there fans go forward and tell sp what they want.

our show is a topper. imagine if we go forward and demand then our couple will all over.

just my pov. no offence to anyone.

i agree with you! Now a days, Online popularity matters a Lot. Lets do tweets to SP ! ! I'm sure! Together we can make it happen!

I am gonna make a post about this to see how many people join in and then we will take it forward. hopefully this will help. thanks

yup! Go ahead! Sarah. And ignore All negativity, we shud be positive.Big smile

yeah you are right. if we fans join together then we can show sp that what we are 

_anu2908_ IF-Dazzler
_anu2908_
_anu2908_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Sara you always have been a sweetheart and always our likes and choices have been the same. And today I love you for writing this post..it was very much needed.

See its not that YRKKH and Naksh don't have fans..it has and a huge one…and our show is really unique and one of the best shows on Indian television.But the fact is that we are not much active on these social networking sites.I see many fans of the show which are not very popular and dnt have TRPs bt are still active…then why don't we. See don't take it in a wrong manner..But I guess all of you agree that SP somehwre or other way is partial with YRKKH and as a result in the last few days when we some fans tweeted SP about all this that they are partial..they started tweeting and posting about YRKKH. So if some fans could then why we all cant..I only see less than 1% people talking about YRKKH and Naksh on twitter despite the fact that HiRan are dere on twitter and moreover now Hina is also active. I never see people tweeting Karan about YRKKH and Naksh..So guys just interact wid HiRan and SP…I hope it would somewhere help us out.

It was all my view please dnt take it as a negative thing..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hiranrockspree4ruARJRANSIDVARSKRamsha..

desires Goldie

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divyaa.

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvunaksh

i used to tweet to karan regarding yrkkh and naksh but i found he is not at all intrested..even if he tweets its only about promoting #KarNish even after nach and thanking karnish fans for everything even for yrkkh trps.i wonder if he is aware of that we call naitik akshara Naksh..i stopped it because somewhere i felt it as waste of time as he is only intrested in reading about karnish and retweeting about it only .i think he has joined twitter only to promote or publicize karnish irrespective of nach existance...i dont even visit his profile now because as a naksh fan i have nothing to look upto..no offence i m telling honestly what i felt
</div><div>ya but now ill try to tweet to SP

i nt on twitter bt one can view profile without that and i have seen karan tweeting Yrkkh stuffs its just getting overpowered by Nb stuffs i saw him liking the comment ppl gave on the holi epi and then abt YRKKH banner being plain i saw hat well so i did see he does like ya it is less compared to Nach thing bt if ppl comment more on nach toh tht is nt his fault ,infact i dout he tweets to all on Nach coz my friend has been tweeting on Nach has never got a single comment back bt has got for YRKKH so its once own experience and luck

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_anu2908_hiranrocksRamsha..

desires Goldie

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pree4ru

i used to tweet to karan regarding yrkkh and naksh but i found he is not at all intrested..even if he tweets its only about promoting #KarNish even after nach and thanking karnish fans for everything even for yrkkh trps.i wonder if he is aware of that we call naitik akshara Naksh..i stopped it because somewhere i felt it as waste of time as he is only intrested in reading about karnish and retweeting about it only .i think he has joined twitter only to promote or publicize karnish irrespective of nach existance...i dont even visit his profile now because as a naksh fan i have nothing to look upto..no offence i m telling honestly what i felt

i nt on twitter bt one can view profile without that and i have seen karan tweeting Yrkkh stuffs its just getting overpowered by Nb stuffs i saw him liking the comment ppl gave on the holi epi and then abt YRKKH banner being plain i saw hat well so i did see he does like ya it is less compared to Nach thing bt if ppl comment more on nach toh tht is nt his fault ,infact i dout he tweets to all on Nach coz my friend has been tweeting on Nach has never got a single comment back bt has got for YRKKH so its once own experience and luck
ya i rarely see him tweeting abt yrkkh or retweeting and abt naksh i think he never reads also
well i hv no clue bt all i feel he does read them when he is free but seeing his profile all i can say he non-social networking person !

_anu2908_hiranrocksRamsha..

_anu2908_ IF-Dazzler
_anu2908_
_anu2908_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

ya i rarely see him tweeting abt yrkkh or retweeting and abt naksh i think he never reads also
well i hv no clue bt all i feel he does read them when he is free but seeing his profile all i can say he non-social networking person !
agree preeROFLwell its a chance of luck that whch tweet he reads...he cant check all as he is really busy..but atleast we can tweet him more abt YRKKH and naksh..He reads tweets when he gets time..so we cant blame him as he is really busy to read all tweets

Edited by anu2908 - 07 April 2013 at 3:15am

hiranrockspree4ruRamsha..

Go to top