Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

why are we so dependent on trps? DT Note Pg7 (Page 2)

Naksh_Duggu Senior Member
Naksh_Duggu
Naksh_Duggu

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvunaksh

Originally posted by Naksh_Duggu

There is very thin line between fans and fanatics. I think YRKKH have huge fan following but not fanatics and this thing make me proud of this fantastic show. We don't trouble, disturb and frustrate anyone without reasons. Yes, good promotion helps but it does not prove that you are better than the rest. If that was the case then those over promoted shows won't have close down.

Naksh popularity does not and should not depend upon tweets and number of post. That would be unfair to them judging by just few internet users compared to lacs n crores watching them on TV.

To each his own, YRKKH fans don't believe in spamming and tweeting much cause their show and Jodi's work speak for themselves.

My POV ofcourse.

@Bold i disagee on this point.what u are saying can just satisfy us.most popular jodis have many fans who comment about them on internet then why not naksh.today most of us has access to internet speicialy youngsters then if they can write for other jodis or show then why not naksh..i also feel bad but i have statred feeling or anyone can see that to some extent naksh popularity has dipped down
no offence

I already mentioned, to each his own. Some like to see the glass full and some like to see it half empty.

I believe spamming is mainly done by teenagers and YR is not teeny bopper romance.That does not mean YR does not have young following cause youngsters does not only mean teenagers. There are lot of young people who work, work n study, young and married folks follow this show. Who don't have that much time to spam but still they love this show and naksh.

There are only approx 12 % Internet users in india out of which very few spam for TV show.

So I guess lets agree to disagree cause I believe naksh and YR are very popular and unique.

Edited by Naksh_Duggu - 05 April 2013 at 11:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Fan_Girl

desires Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ramsha..

-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
agree wid u...
i think there r many naksh fan bt they have start taking naksh 4 granted

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desiresRamsha..

saf2012 Senior Member
saf2012
saf2012

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Naksh is a very popular onscreen couple...and i agree with Naksh_Duggu that we are not irritating fans...we know where to draw the line but at the same time it's also true that sp will obviously look into the online popularity of their shows...it's a sad fact...the dvd idea is very very good...

Letting sp know Naksh still has the same popularity as before is no harm...YRKKH is a very unique show and though we lack in tweets, posts compared to other popular shows...it still has the highest TRPs and a huge fan following...this, in itself, speaks how popular our show and Naksh is...:) we are unique on our own but it's true we need to be more active online as well...

Just my thoughts Smile

Ramsha..

GUNNER. IF-Stunnerz
GUNNER.
GUNNER.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
I Dont Think Naksh Has Less Fan,,,Its Just That They Dont Come Online So It Dosent Make There Poplurity Has Been Decresed,,,Everyone Has Own Personal Pritories So Many Naksh Fans Do,,,Trp Is Major Factor Of Any Show These Days So Its Very Important,,,Promo And All Stuffs Decide By Channels Even RS Cant Do Anything About This,,,But You Convey Your Msg To Him And Those Who Are Active Can Do These Stuffs..LOLLOL

Edited by IGLESIAS - 06 April 2013 at 5:57am
Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

I am not saying to irrirate sp. But SP is not a channel who will promote a show or an jodi just base on trps. Yes trps play very important factor for them but then there is something called online popularity. I am not saying naksh does not have fans. naksh have lots of fans but those fans at times dont come forward and put effort in writing to sp that what we want. and believe me if we dont do this then sp will never learn worth of yrkkh. 

TRPS help in keeping show on air but when it comes to popularity, media attention, or promoting for events. that will come if we go forward and tell sp that naksh fans are here and naksh should be treated equally as there other jodis are.

Why are virman and virika being promoted despite ehmmbh getting less trps. let me tell you because there fans go forward and tell sp what they want.

our show is a topper. imagine if we go forward and demand then our couple will all over.

just my pov. no offence to anyone.

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

I am not saying to irrirate sp. But SP is not a channel who will promote a show or an jodi just base on trps. Yes trps play very important factor for them but then there is something called online popularity. I am not saying naksh does not have fans. naksh have lots of fans but those fans at times dont come forward and put effort in writing to sp that what we want. and believe me if we dont do this then sp will never learn worth of yrkkh.

TRPS help in keeping show on air but when it comes to popularity, media attention, or promoting for events. that will come if we go forward and tell sp that naksh fans are here and naksh should be treated equally as there other jodis are.

Why are virman and virika being promoted despite ehmmbh getting less trps. let me tell you because there fans go forward and tell sp what they want.

our show is a topper. imagine if we go forward and demand then our couple will all over.

i agree with you! Now a days, Online popularity matters a Lot. Lets do tweets to SP ! ! I'm sure! Together we can make it happen!

-Sadiaa-

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

i agree with you! Now a days, Online popularity matters a Lot. Lets do tweets to SP ! ! I'm sure! Together we can make it happen!

I am gonna make a post about this to see how many people join in and then we will take it forward. hopefully this will help. thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sadiaa-*Dev.*

Go to top