why are we so dependent on trps? DT Note Pg7 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
as u all agree karnish has more fans i think if nisha would have been in place of hina in the role of akshara then naksh would have been more  popular..no offence just a thought
no doubt hina suits akshara role more but i am talking of  popularity of couple naksh Edited by beautybutterfly - 10 years ago
Originally posted by beautybutterfly

as u all agree karnish has more fans i think if nisha would have been in place of hina in the role of akshara then naksh would have been more  popular..no offence just a thought
there is no doubt hina suits akshara role more but i am talking of onscreen chemistry and popularity of couple naksh
dear plz do not bring nisha here plzzz
and plz do not compare nisha with hina
they both are good at there place's 
yr is not  running only with naksh and also about relation ship between members
Edited by eggs - 10 years ago

no doubt hina suits akshara role more but i am talking of  popularity of couple naksh
Who said Naksh arent popular ? Just coz we dont do things which extra crazy ppl do doesnt mean Naksh are nt popular the fact of show being successful show how much Naksh are popular ! Dont forget most of KarNish fans are Naksh fans πŸ˜ƒ and lets keep Nisha away u have Nach thread to talk abt her
Edited by pree4ru - 10 years ago

no doubt hina suits akshara role more but i am talking of  popularity of couple naksh
even if karnish are more popular( which i dont think )it may be  because both give their best equally
but in case of naksh its hina who  always gives 100% to naksh scenes ,she is not at all at fault..she is best as akshara..so if naksh popularity has gone down she is nowhere the reason rather i should say she is the main reason naksh rockedπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by luvunaksh

even if karnish are more popular( which i dont think )it may be  because both give their best equally
but in case of naksh its hina who  always gives 100% to naksh scenes ,she is not at all at fault..she is best as akshara..so if naksh popularity has gone down she is nowhere the reason rather i should say she is the main reason naksh rockedπŸ˜ƒ
Well chemistry comes from both sides not one way Naksh itself mean Naitik and Akshara not only AKshara ,sorry i had reply as u quoted me so for me Karan Hina have always given their best its no way a single Handed performance .

For god sake, stop bring karnish here. this thread is not to compare them! I dont want this topic to get close please please just stop it.

Second thing, Yes I know naksh has many fans. thats why yrkkh is topping chart. naksh has huge fan following on facebook but all those people need to come out and be active. We all should put aside karnish and hiran but just for the sake of naksh, we should put hardwork for naksh/hiran and their promotion which sp never does.

I will make another topic of that how many people join in. hopefully many will. lets hope for the best.

Originally posted by pree4ru

Well chemistry comes from both sides not one way Naksh itself mean Naitik and Akshara not only AKshara ,sorry i had reply as u quoted me so for me Karan Hina have always given their best its no way a single Handed performance .
I agree with you! Karan-Hina are Best and give their 100% . Thanks Preksha for so true reply!
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

For god sake, stop bring karnish here. this thread is not to compare them! I dont want this topic to get close please please just stop it.

Second thing, Yes I know naksh has many fans. thats why yrkkh is topping chart. naksh has huge fan following on facebook but all those people need to come out and be active. We all should put aside karnish and hiran but just for the sake of naksh, we should put hardwork for naksh/hiran and their promotion which sp never does.

I will make another topic of that how many people join in. hopefully many will. lets hope for the best.

yup, i'm with you Sarah. Just IGNORE ALL Those who Critisize and Lower our Believe intentionaly. We can together positively Win ! !
true thanks guys, dev, pree, anu and all those who supported. I will open the topic very soon
simple thread where did it end up at πŸ˜• anyways I agree with what u said behna πŸ˜ƒ