Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Naksh is a very popular onscreen couple...and i agree with Naksh_Duggu that we are not irritating fans...we know where to draw the line but at the same time it's also true that sp will obviously look into the online popularity of their shows...it's a sad fact...the dvd idea is very very good...

Letting sp know Naksh still has the same popularity as before is no harm...YRKKH is a very unique show and though we lack in tweets, posts compared to other popular shows...it still has the highest TRPs and a huge fan following...this, in itself, speaks how popular our show and Naksh is...:) we are unique on our own but it's true we need to be more active online as well...

Just my thoughts 😊
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I Dont Think Naksh Has Less Fan,,,Its Just That They Dont Come Online So It Dosent Make There Poplurity Has Been Decresed,,,Everyone Has Own Personal Pritories So Many Naksh Fans Do,,,Trp Is Major Factor Of Any Show These Days So Its Very Important,,,Promo And All Stuffs Decide By Channels Even RS Cant Do Anything About This,,,But You Convey Your Msg To Him And Those Who Are Active Can Do These Stuffs..😆😆 Edited by IGLESIAS - 11 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am not saying to irrirate sp. But SP is not a channel who will promote a show or an jodi just base on trps. Yes trps play very important factor for them but then there is something called online popularity. I am not saying naksh does not have fans. naksh have lots of fans but those fans at times dont come forward and put effort in writing to sp that what we want. and believe me if we dont do this then sp will never learn worth of yrkkh. 

TRPS help in keeping show on air but when it comes to popularity, media attention, or promoting for events. that will come if we go forward and tell sp that naksh fans are here and naksh should be treated equally as there other jodis are.

Why are virman and virika being promoted despite ehmmbh getting less trps. let me tell you because there fans go forward and tell sp what they want.

our show is a topper. imagine if we go forward and demand then our couple will all over.

just my pov. no offence to anyone.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

I am not saying to irrirate sp. But SP is not a channel who will promote a show or an jodi just base on trps. Yes trps play very important factor for them but then there is something called online popularity. I am not saying naksh does not have fans. naksh have lots of fans but those fans at times dont come forward and put effort in writing to sp that what we want. and believe me if we dont do this then sp will never learn worth of yrkkh.

TRPS help in keeping show on air but when it comes to popularity, media attention, or promoting for events. that will come if we go forward and tell sp that naksh fans are here and naksh should be treated equally as there other jodis are.

Why are virman and virika being promoted despite ehmmbh getting less trps. let me tell you because there fans go forward and tell sp what they want.

our show is a topper. imagine if we go forward and demand then our couple will all over.

just my pov. no offence to anyone.

i agree with you! Now a days, Online popularity matters a Lot. Lets do tweets to SP ! ! I'm sure! Together we can make it happen!
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

i agree with you! Now a days, Online popularity matters a Lot. Lets do tweets to SP ! ! I'm sure! Together we can make it happen!

I am gonna make a post about this to see how many people join in and then we will take it forward. hopefully this will help. thanks

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

I am gonna make a post about this to see how many people join in and then we will take it forward. hopefully this will help. thanks

yup! Go ahead! Sarah. And ignore All negativity, we shud be positive.😃
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

yup! Go ahead! Sarah. And ignore All negativity, we shud be positive.😃

yeah you are right. if we fans join together then we can show sp that what we are 

_anu2908_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sara you always have been a sweetheart and always our likes and choices have been the same. And today I love you for writing this post..it was very much needed.

See its not that YRKKH and Naksh don't have fans..it has and a huge one…and our show is really unique and one of the best shows on Indian television.But the fact is that we are not much active on these social networking sites.I see many fans of the show which are not very popular and dnt have TRPs bt are still active…then why don't we. See don't take it in a wrong manner..But I guess all of you agree that SP somehwre or other way is partial with YRKKH and as a result in the last few days when we some fans tweeted SP about all this that they are partial..they started tweeting and posting about YRKKH. So if some fans could then why we all cant..I only see less than 1% people talking about YRKKH and Naksh on twitter despite the fact that HiRan are dere on twitter and moreover now Hina is also active. I never see people tweeting Karan about YRKKH and Naksh..So guys just interact wid HiRan and SP…I hope it would somewhere help us out.

It was all my view please dnt take it as a negative thing..

i used to tweet to karan regarding yrkkh and naksh but i found he is not at all intrested..even if he tweets its only about promoting #KarNish even after nach and thanking karnish fans for everything even for yrkkh trps.i wonder if he is aware of that we call naitik akshara Naksh.
i stopped it because somewhere i felt it as waste of time as he is only intrested in reading about karnish and retweeting about it only .i think he is now on and will be on  twitter only to promote or publicize karnish irrespective of nach existance...i dont even visit his profile now because as a naksh fan i have nothing to look upto..no offence i m telling honestly what i felt
</div><div>ya but now ill try to tweet to SP

Edited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvunaksh

i used to tweet to karan regarding yrkkh and naksh but i found he is not at all intrested..even if he tweets its only about promoting #KarNish even after nach and thanking karnish fans for everything even for yrkkh trps.i wonder if he is aware of that we call naitik akshara Naksh..i stopped it because somewhere i felt it as waste of time as he is only intrested in reading about karnish and retweeting about it only .i think he has joined twitter only to promote or publicize karnish irrespective of nach existance...i dont even visit his profile now because as a naksh fan i have nothing to look upto..no offence i m telling honestly what i felt

</div><div>ya but now ill try to tweet to SP

i nt on twitter bt one can view profile without that and i have seen karan tweeting Yrkkh stuffs its just getting overpowered by Nb stuffs i saw him liking the comment ppl gave on the holi epi and then abt YRKKH banner being plain i saw hat well so i did see he does like ya it is less compared to Nach thing bt if ppl comment more on nach toh tht is nt his fault ,infact i dout he tweets to all on Nach coz my friend has been tweeting on Nach has never got a single comment back bt has got for YRKKH so its once own experience and luck