Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dear Anandi..don't be so selfish... (Page 2)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I do not think Anandi was selfish. She was making  a mistake.

making a mistake is different from being selfish.

Marrying another woman while your wife is still around is selfishness.

Bringing a second wife and rubbing it in on your wife's face is selfishness

After almost giving your life for your husband, being betrayed in a cruel manner is selfishness

After finding out that your ex-wife is engaged , then acting to have amnesia so that you can get closer to her, while her fiance is around is selfishness

Taking vow of revenge for a mistake you have committed is selfishness

THen leaving your family alone to suffer , and crave for some affection after they loose a daughter (in bidaai_ and run away to gain some peace for yourselves (or rather not to face them cause the pain that they are going through is due to you) is selfishness

So on and on and on. And i have not even counted what he did to gauri yet. THat in and of itself is a whole neww dictionary of selfishness.

==
What Anandi pointed out to him that its him, himself and his ego .. is right

I agree she should not force him to marry but. I do nto think its selfishness. Its just a mistake of understanding. she thinks after doing all the above mentioned + more ( not to mention the whole i want my jaydaad drama+ + + uncountable misdeeds) he should give back to them at least something that they want. Even if he does not want it. And actually try and make it work.

TO ruin a life of a girl or not is in his hands. If he acts human then he can. 

=== When we open up dictionary and search the word selfishness then we find Jagya's picture there====

Yes he is redeeming but no Anandi is not selfish. It was her mistake. 

====

but yeah only Shashank can play such a complicated character of Jagya so hats off to him. 
Toral is getting awesome day by day So kudos to both the actors.

===

Disclaimer: My pov is strictly based on the character. I love both Toral and Shashank :) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9leavesandwavessurabhi01RainbowSun

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mmishra1

Originally posted by aparnauma

@TM - Can you please provide me with a microscope so that I can search for the selfishness in Anandi? 

I used my microscope to find it but I couldn't. May be my microscope was not good enough.

Aparna yesterday Anandi looked Fool than selfless or selfish. I think CVs wanted to show the innocence of Anandi even after knowing and hearing that Jagya still luvs her and he wants her to pick a girl/bride for him she came running to announce ki Jagya maan gaya. Ab innocent lagne ki jagah woh fool dikh rahee toh uska kya kasoor yeh toh sab expression baba ki galati hai.  Sorry I didn't mean to hurt anyone but yes I agree with you 100% that Anandi's character was never selfish. She didn't hesitate to expose even DS in Urmi Devi fiasco. 

Exactly. it was more of foolishness than selfishness.

Instead of making him convince him about the merit in her point she blackmailed him and he retaliated in an equally foolish manner and told her to find a bride for him.Both are being stupid here and they end up facing the consequences for that stupidity in the near future.

Edited by aparnauma - 06 April 2013 at 7:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9mmishra1Tuttifrutti

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

Unfortunately, Anandi neeeds councilling as her behaviour and thinking is very muck close to abnormal.She feels herself the queen of Jaitsar as she thinks that she kicked a doctor out of her life and a collector was running after her. She always lived the luxrious life of haveli and never seen the hardship what Ganga, Phooli and others have seen. Who the hell she is to ask Jagya get married. When she has already moved away from him, under which legal or emotinal authority she is forcing Jagya to marry.
This is not uncommon that girls like Anandi will keep on interfering in others lives and will never live peacefully and will never let others to live peacfully. These attention seekers will always like to get attention and they never care for the feelings of others. Good luck to this girl ...

It is Jagya who kicked anandi out of his life. Get your facts right.

An unmarried Jagya will always be eyeing anandi and so he should be hitched to some girl.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Tuttifruttisurabhi01aparnauma

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

I agree she should not force him to marry but. I do nto think its selfishness. Its just a mistake of understanding. she thinks after doing all the above mentioned + more ( not to mention the whole i want my jaydaad drama+ + + uncountable misdeeds) he should give back to them at least something that they want. Even if he does not want it. And actually try and make it work.

i also think so. Although i sometimes feel irritated by Anandi's naiveness, but in this case I think she was carried away by her love for the Singh family.  She thinks that Singhs brought back happiness in her life by getting her married to Shekhar family, so if she could do anything to bring back their happiness in return, that would give her some satisfaction.  And she knows Singhs want to see Jagiya married and settled, and in her desire to see them happy, she made a mistake in judgement.  She forgot to think from Jagiya's point of view, and also forgot to analyze Jagiya's situation, the fact that he needs time to heal and forget the past.  But i will not call it selfishness, i would call it error in judgement.  Then again, she was not the one to start this; it was Shiv and Singhs who thought about it, and they are older and supposed to be wiser than her! Instead they just used her to emotionally pressurize Jagiya!

bvfan9TuttifruttiShinya

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9JuhiRTuttifruttisaba113vidya0000Libra123Shinya

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
In my opinion,Anandi is selfish, but my friends also label her her as a fool and I do not agree that she is fool, she is a very smart and clever girl...but considering that she is fool and selfish, I hope she is now hired by Singhs and vetoed by Jagya to review the resumes and cover letters of all the girls that apply for the official position of "Beendni of Haveli cum Wife of Ex husband"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
An advertisement by Anandi and Shiv and all the admin trying to make sure that the message reach to every corner of  Jaitsar and  Jaipur districts:

Wanted a girl more than a Beendi of the haveli rather than a wife of Ex husband
Villager or Urbanite (NRI's can be considered) for a ladesar of haveli born maharaaj  with Silver spoon.
An excellent doctor with wavering mind(do not worry as I will be there always to fix that,Guranteed)
Please send ur CL $CV to the following person and, for more details please contact
Mrs Anandi Sekhar
Ex Wife  and Beendni /Daughter of Haveli
WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Edited by tootyfruity - 06 April 2013 at 9:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24JuhiRPayali09vidya0000Libra123Shinyaleavesandwaves

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

An advertisement by Anandi and Shiv and all the admin trying to make sure that the message reach to every corner of  Jaitsar and  Jaipur districts:

Wanted a girl more than a Beendi of the haveli rather than a wife of Ex husband
Villager or Urbanite (NRI's can be considered) for a ladesar of haveli born maharaaj  with Silver spoon.
An excellent doctor with wavering mind(do not worry as I will be there always to fix that,Guranteed)
Please send ur CL $CV to the following person and, for more details please contact
Mrs Anandi Sekhar
Ex Wife  and Beendni /Daughter of Haveli
Wink

ROFL

vidya0000Libra123Shinya

Go to top