Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Ariya SS- Kuch toh baki hai...Complete-Page 38 (Page 27)

Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_pari

Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Uski koi gurantee nahi hai GADisapprove
yahi update karne mai 4 months lag gaye .. Iss baar late hui toh maar padegi mujhe ! Lagta haiUnhappy

koi nai di...
aap apna tym lo aur likho :)
no pressures... :) :D

oiii why are u calling me dii!
M younger than you. I shud call you diTongue
haan wo toh hai!

srividhya68 IF-Rockerz
srividhya68
srividhya68

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Loved it..
Continue soon..
.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Superrrbb Ending Vampy!! Lovd der hot love session!!! Thanxx fr pm!
Aabish_02 Goldie
Aabish_02
Aabish_02

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Awesome part
love it
thanks for pm
freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
awesome  updTAE
jeelGandhi Senior Member
jeelGandhi
jeelGandhi

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I just read all parts...
Nd it.was an awesome story...:)
Loved it...
Love the outBUrst of riya
Afterall uske karan arjun ko akal aai...:p
Balcony scene was nice...:)
Finally arjun confesses his feeling...:)
Thanks 4 this lovely story...:)
1993.ssg Goldie
1993.ssg
1993.ssg

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update    Perfect ending . Thanks for pm. Waiting for epilogue
Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Epilogue

8 Months Later

Their journey started from the NH 17 , on the way to Savantwadi from Mumbai , but still confused as where they were going. He glanced at the girl beside him and frowned a little at her condition. She was sleeping, keeping her head on the railings of the bus as if she have taken an oath not to touch him.

His face plastered a 'Are-you-serious' smirk and tried to pull her on him . '' Err.. Leave my Hand'' : she yelled even in her sleep and he had to let go of her hand. '' Riya agar tum mujhe touch nahi karogi toh, mai tumhare bacche ka baap kaise banunga"?? He said out of the blue and she got up like heard a ghost sound. '' ughh..uhhgg.. '' she coughed uncontrolably and later he cursed himself for his statement and scaring her like this.

He pulled the water bottle from front seat holder and made her drink. One of his hand touching her hand , other one patting her back. Only she could do is to stare his guilty eyes helplessly. And she was speechless after that!

After some good silent minutes he againg looked at her , snaked his hands around her back and pulled her to himself , this time without any hesitation she sliped into his underarms resting her head on his chest closed her eyes.

He knows she is not at all sleeping. So started his conversation... '' Riya you really Dont know about this place , its so so so .. Umm dangerous and for your information its Rathods order too . So we both have to walk in right..''?? He questioned more to satishfy himself as if this is the right words or not.

"Stop it, Arjun! As if you always obeyed him "? I dont want to talk about it. We will talk when will reach Amboli!'' OKAY?? She asked as if she wont hear anything before that!

'' OKAY, you sleep lazy head ''. He mocked.

'' Don't try to instigate me!you will have to pay for it. Mai bhi toh dekhu, what is so so so dangerous about theis ''Eco-Hot-Spot''. She said in a sleepy voice yawning.

'' Sshhh.. Sleep "!!! He soflt kissed her hairs and tightened his grip on her body more.

''Finally the devil is sleeping'', he sighed admiring her peaceful figure. He literally cursed himself again for waking her up at 2 am in the morning to inform her that, " Get ready in 45 minutes , we will leave for Amboli at Sharp 2.45 am. Hurry up now "!! And then heard a bang!! **oh No she fell from the bed**.

'' What? Why? At this time? Noo!! '' she protested in her half sleepy voice.

'' No more question Riya. Get READy NOW "!! He barked.

That startled her and she threw the phone away. But after some god 30 minutes he found her at the gates of Hills View Enclave with a luggage. All she wanted to do was burst on him like a volcano but some how controlled himself in front of the guards, who were giving us looks like seriously ''they-are-eloping''. Without wasting anytime she stuffed her bag at the back seat of the cab and setteled herself.

The cab started its way to the bus stand while he rapid fire round started too.

All he answered is, they are going to Amboli for any Important case but don't know why she never believed in me. She was giving him looks of I-dont-trust you this time.

And now here, they are in the bus, heading for Amboli. He himself is confused as why Rathod is sending him in ths way and that to with HER. He knows the urency of any case but, this seemed a midnight picnic planned by Rathod for this love stuck couple. He truely dont know what is the case or matter. Rathod just told him to report there and he will be told what to do next.

At first he is hell anoyed on rathod for this and now , Riya! She was bombarding questions all the way as why they are going . And its him who shouted on her to stop her rapid fire , but ended up making her upset rather you could say Angry. And now madam don't want to listen to him.

" Fine don't talk, I could feel your breathes atleast. It is enough to calm my racing heart " he silently whispered as only her could hear and caressed her hair .

Eight Months !! Its been eight months , their relationship started with the truthful confession in her own apartment. And after that he never left her anywhere, just like her Shadow he was with her every where.

Things have been changed and still changing after that day. Now she is known as the ACPs girlfriend in the office , Shree-Chotu always think twice before jumping on her or teasing him with his name. But they are happy. One more person seemed so much interested in their relationship. Rathod uhh.. Sam his best friend for ever. He dont know how things fixed in between them but the wall in between them is no more. It melted like it never existed. And both are surprised yet happy for this new happening in their life. But still all the problem is not solved yet''.

Edited by Vampire-queen - 16 January 2014 at 8:01am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

angel04binishanascarletmaliketfrsana1819786ArjunKiAshabna1989Pisces_Gurlanupmcallmemaybe...Aabish_021993.ssgshreya09DesiiiDivaaafairyshahAPRIL14nakshatra92minammaAngel_Aryashreyashi19mld7APKsweetpari4u97hunny1993KaShforever06ArShiDelenarizwanaaSATRISHIneitkaskraftyrinku95pinkerbellAks13AnjuRishHimu_arshamadmadonasrividhya68.Avengers.unishazPayal_156Live-lifekaveriw2008freya123_Tabassum_ll_megha_ll.Archangel.zubiya92cuteariyaLOVE.GOLDsaritakDivineDarkness

Go to top