Ariya SS- Kuch toh baki hai...Complete-Page 38 - Page 15

Posted: 10 years ago
Part 6

...he himself took her hands and embraced her under his grip to assure her that he won't break her this time.

The moment she felt her hands being held by him , engulffing into his embrace one thing cleared from her mind. She truely felt what his heart wanted to assure and she tightened her grip on him clutching on to him more. Her thudding heart is calming slowly with each feather soft stroke on her hairs and she realized she was not dreaming..he is right here with her, then somthing popped in her mind and in a right instant she pushed him a little away parting from her...

He was confused with what is she upto now?? But the unexpected happened when he felt being pressed to the kitchen counter while her hands on his chest pushed him more and he was sinking into the kitchen counter while his back is hanging in an 45 degree angle , supported by his hand on both the side completely startled by her action.

She kept her both the hands right beside touching with his and looked into his eyes straight. Even he got afraid seeing the building rage in her eyes, her listless eyes lucidly picking its enthusiasm to dominate him and he felt defeated by this lady in front of him.

Her eyes were accusing him and he couldn't deny that he have never hurted her. Her eyes accused him for everytime trapping her to leave behind abruptly.

Finally her pool of emtions broke and she voiced out, " You were there in the balcony! Right??? I was not dreaming Right?? You were doing more than just standing there and taunting me right???

Her questions were normal, but he was still trying to figure out what is the base of her questions!

" Answe ME? " she gained his attention and he just stared at her thinking , IF he would not answer NOW, he could NEVER as if she is giving this LAST CHANCE!

'' What do you think ? That you will always come making all crazy for you.. Dreaming for you and leave me as if a thing to ignore! Right?? She asked curtly.

He have the answer , but he don't know how to answer as how to give her complete satisfaction.

"Yes ": he said confidently matching her eyes.

"Why''?? That was next her question.

''What do you want to ask Riya''? He took the risk of waking the lioness and she hopped over him, making him sink more to the kitchen counter.

'' Why did you always leave me alone when I thought I belonged to only you... Why did you always behaved as if the desire I have for you , would never be fulfilled..kyun har baar mere sapno ko todh kar mujhe yakeen dilaya ki hum dono ke bich jo fasla hai wo kabhi pura nahi ho sakta, "??

He just kept on looking at her as from her this stream of emotions flowing and his heart felt the ache! But it screamed for the hundredth time saying her every accustation was fault. It was right he have hurted her but may be she have figured the wrong emotion of his heart hurting herself more.

''You won't answer RIGHT..pata tha mujhe"?? His silence again itched her and he felt his body a little strain free as if coming out from her grip. He is losing her grip and in any way he didn't liked it.. He felt she is going away, once again as she did this morning.

She stood straight , taking slow steady back steps . The feeling of her touch lingering on his hands and wanted pull her back. Her retreating back shattered him while his silence is still killing her.

"Riya, wait tum aise nahi jaa sakti"!! He voiced out.. He wanted to scream a lot many things but at that instance he only could asked her to stop.

But she didn't. Nodding her in a NO she is stepping backwards and he realized this is the time to pull her back.

With two more heavy steps he reached to her and holds her hand dragging her towards him but she instanly turned aside and her back crashed with his chest. She struggled a little more but he snaked is right hand around her tummy while holding her left hand.

"Did I answer a Yes"?? : he asked as if she should have wait..

Annoyed with him she said, "Does it matter?? you silence gave me the answer!! : her heart cried out saying this..

" Why always my silence mattered to you Riya, kyun har baar meri khamosi tumhe kuch aisa karne par majboor karti hai"??

'' Because I don't think You will EVER accept me "!! She screamed. Angain the liquid pearls made its way down to her cheeks , and she sniffed.

'' Aisa sirf tum sochti ho Riya..''!! : that was the answer she wanted to hear. She wanted to be prooved wrong for her every accustation, her every reason!!

Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago
He gently pressed his body with her pullling her more onto him tightening his embrace around her tummy but she was hysterical.

He nuzzled her neck , cuddling to her in the sense to comfort her but nothing worked. With that he finally spoke, " Tumhe aisa lagta tha Riya!! SIRf tumhe aisa lagta tha.."!! Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum meri zindegi mai kabhi aaogi.. Par tum aayi! Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumhare har harkat se mujhe kuch farq padega .. Par mujhe farq pada! Mujhe nahi pata kyun har baar tum khud ko rok leti thi.. ? Why you stopped youself Riya! I have seen the denial to your heart in your eyes. Tumne kyun roka khud ko? Iss liye ki mai tumhe kabhi meri zindegi mai aane nahi dunga? I can't believe Riya, Tum already mere zindegi mai aa chuki ho.. Tab mai tumhe rok nahi paya! Aur aaj.. Aaj mai mai tume jane nahi de sakta..'' finally he spoke what he wanted to say always..

Somehow she became a peaceful after hearing those words.

"Har baar tumhara dil mere inkar se darta raha aur tumne khud ko aur bhi taklif diya..'' : he exactly explained what she did.

Still facing her back, he bent down kissing her nape ..

" aur har baar mujhe laga kuch toh baki hai, ho tumhe mujh se dur rakh raha tha..''

His clear cut words soothed her to the core and she figured out what mistake she have done, by not understanding him. She was always scared what if he will reject her .. And everytime he noticed her fear made him think why she is denying to herself and he let her go!! But not today..

'' ab mujhe pata chala ki wo sirf hum dono ke bich ka darr tha sirf dar.. Our insecurity made difference between us and kept us apart! But today, your outburst made me think that how alone I am...I need you Riya.. I want to feel you.. I loved your desperiateness when I was around''

His face moved down kissing her shoulder to her hand...

" I loved your anger when I did any mistake..''

he slightly turned her around , and she didn't protested..

'' I loved your concern which everytime reminds me that, I could not be careless about myslef''!!

He kissed away her tears . Now his right hand on her wait by all side pulling..

That was enough to assure her , what he wanted from her.. No he totally wanted her in his life..

'' that someone too have her rights on it''..

He slowly kissed her soft feathery cheek wiping her tear..

'' And the someone is you.. You know it better''??

He cupped her face asking her .. And she nodded!

His words are sounding as if someone is playing piano around.. So pure reflecting its truth.. So soothing making her feel out of the world.. So deep, out of the eternity!

His hand roamed back to her nape making its way to the clutch that is holding her hairs tying, unclutching it and making her hair fall on her shoulder he gripped it gently pulling her face near him.

Slowly touching her bottom lip with his top lip... Feeling the shivers that running down her spine, while she clutched onto his shirt .

With that inch of distance he finally whispered , " I love you.. I need you''.. Gripping her lower lip he gently pressed against his .. For the final time assuring her that she is his..Biting her lower lip as if inviting her lose herself in him.

She slowly parted her lips coaxing it with his. One more time he bites her and an easy entrance into her mouth to explore it with his love..with his desire which till now he kept hidden.

His another hand made its way down to his chest and holds her hand that clutched to his shirt.. Holding it making it entwined with his, once again telling her thet he would never walk away.. He would walk along with her.

Their lips melted under the passion playing with eachothers tongue in with a harmonic way in between no signs of domination . Only pure feeling of love.. The pure bliss.

After the time when both felt that they should give a little time to the air also they pulled apart, smiling at eachother.

This time she noticed a grin on his face which turned out to as a smirk with the time she glared at him naughtly asking what happened?

And he replied, " aur Riya balcony mai, jo mai kar raha tha! I felt I have the right on you.. And i feel I have the right to fulfil your every wish''.

She was so touched by his pure confession. And the most happiest thing for her is, she is not dreaming! It is a dreamy reality which she would never let erase in her lifetime..

"Thank you ''!! She said.

'' Why''?? He asked.

'' For everything''! She replied..

" So I could continue which I left an hour ago "? : he again asked mischievly.

'' what''? She answered as if not understanding..

'' puri baat toh suno .. Which I left in balcony"! : he was being naughty.

" No, I don't have extra Ice cubes.." : she too winked at him.

Her answer was unexpected and he laughed over it, further added " You could apply few more shades on your lips tonight, what say?

Her jaw dropped hearing as she know he must have seen those pics..and she lowered down her head blushing .

And he moved forward making her take back steps. Now it was her time to sink into the kitchen counter dominated by him but she stopped him. And he browed asking what?

She said : Umm ! I want to share a cup of tea.. With you! Nothing else.

Arjun : only a cup of tea! Madam You I have a whole life to share with you..

Arjun bent down accepting her proposal and said, let me heat this again.

Both their eyes drifed towards the two tea cups filled with tea and both just smiled at eachother again.

The words were already spoken. Fleading with their inner insecurity finally they both accepted that, they are meant to be together. This time nothing left behind only a life to live with eachother...

Precap : Epilogue

**Note**

Heya peeps🤗
Finally updated this one and completed it too. Phew😛
As you have asked, @AnjuRish, I hope i have reached your expectations😃. Please share your views. Very sorry for the delay.. No reasons would be justified so apologising😳

hope you will like this one. **fingers crossed**😃 .

A little long comments pretty please. Fed up with one or two words 🥱

thank you

Regards

Vampy

awesome part..
Wow finally all the mu n wall created was cleared..
Loved it..
Continue soon..
Thanks for pm vampu..Edited by unishaz - 10 years ago
My eyes popped out !!!! 😲

U update it !!!!! 😲

Finally ...   ðŸ¥±

Super update !!! 😊

Luv their way of confession ...

riya's outburst was needed

Wow !!! i luvd arjun's confession way 😳

So romantic ... 😳