Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULBALA(Thread#4):Apna Sa Mujhe Tu Laga [DT Note: 58] (Page 83)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I don't find anything wrong he came to Madhu for asking. there are so many post which is spoiling my mood, yaar inko to bahana chahiye Sultaan ko bash karne ka had hai abe , he has seee holi force dance n now Madhu missing the phone is not with him , and surely somthing wil happen then only he will go a ask, as yeterday episode he siad she will come never mean he is thinking she went by own, but  if he is cmg and questioning definately he may found something and he will remember Holi dance. how RK forced her , if ppl are concern with some one to definitely will go in such situation n MAdhu already told him RK  and MAdhu no more Hubby wife to why he can't think she must be forced, ppl are completely blind not abe to see actual situation befreo bashing , anyway.
he has to go cvs is not doing wrong here as if now Madhu is not in love so she may not feel what like miss sultaan n try to go to him , she can miss aryan n try to meet , but not Sultaan she is still in love with Rk, they have to keep Sultaan around Madhu in some way ppl will like it or not, but I don't think without any reason he wil go n question , there is somthing more lets wait n watch , he is not the person who wil go and say mera haq n al  

Edited by alovi_21 - 10 April 2013 at 7:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ornella_mg-Wanderer-bidzAbsoluv-MERRY-

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@alovi ...just ignore them.. We all loves sultan ... Their insecurity is getting worst day by day...only one thing we can do..we can make post regarding sultan.. And support our hero..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ornella_mgbidzAbsoluv

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

I don't find anything wrong he came to Madhu for asking. there are so many post which is spoiling my mood, yaar inko to bahana chahiye Sultaan ko bash karne ka had hai abe , he has scene holi force dance n now Madhu missing the phone is not with him , and surely somthing wil happen then only he will go a ask, as yeterday episode he siad she will come never mean he is thinking she went by own, but  if he is cmg and questioning definately he may found something and he will remember Holi dance. how RK forced her , if ppl are concern with some one to definitely will go in such situation n MAdhu already told him RK  and MAdhu no more Hubby wife to why he can't think she must be forced, ppl are completely blind not abe to see actual situation befreo bashing , anyway.
he has to go cvs is not doing wrong here as if now Madhu is not in love so she may not feel what like miss sultaan n try to go to him , she can miss aryan n try to meet , but not Sultaan she is still in love with Rk, they have to keep Sultaan around Madhu in some way ppl will like it or not, but I don't think without any reason he wil go n question , there is somthing more lets wait n watch , he is not the person who wil go and say mera haq n al  

valid point alovi. The point that others are making is that he has no right to interfere between a "married" couple. However, they forget that madhu herself has told sultan that they have no relationship anymore. after the holi forced dance, he is bound to suspect. Given that he is in love with madhu, he interferes out of concern.

People from sulbala group are a bit apprehensive, since we want sultan to get to Madhu, but remain sophisticated at the same time. That's all. I think when the actual episode airs, sulbala fans will be happySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gogiliDesichiqneezAbsoluv

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

People from sulbala group are a bit apprehensive, since we want sultan to get to Madhu, but remain sophisticated at the same time. That's all. I think when the actual episode airs, sulbala fans will be happySmile

WORD... i loikkeee these linesss...!!!!!
.HugCoolThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilibidzAbsoluvkrock

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desichiqneez

@Absoluv din get your nameee...!!!!EmbarrassedHug

RK-SULTAN /Sulbalaaa startinggg tonyttt 
onwardsss yahooo ...!!!!!
 i ll def be aroundd...!!!!

moreover tmrwww no class so tody we can 
spammminggg...!!!!ROFLDancingParty

Heyy dear...u can call me Paro...and what shud I call u..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Who's going to watch COMMANDO??????
OMMMzeee vidyut jamwalll .is sooo sooo...
*THUD* DeadBlushingDay Dreaming

i am addicted to  da song saawan bairi...!!!!!
dey suits sulbala perfectlyyy da lyrics...BlushingBlushingHeart
ClownDead
Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@Paro... call me devdaasss!!!!!ROFLBlushing
No no kidding... me myself LEE...!!!! HugApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
 Posted edited by moderator because its irrelevant  for this discussion thread!

Edited by Aahaana - 10 April 2013 at 5:44pm

Go to top