Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULBALA(Thread#4):Apna Sa Mujhe Tu Laga [DT Note: 58] (Page 126)

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by bidz

Fia,
It's the best post I have read today. completely agree. At this point, what sultan and madhu have is platonic, yet, stronger than love. They have trust, and they trust each other with their life. I didn't think anyone had the words to describe what they share,yet, you did it.  Awesome girl. it was fantabulous.

True bidz dear...I do want SULTAN & MADHU 's LOVE to be STRONG, Bound By SOUL BUT at the same time I also wannt it to be a PASSIONATE one...with trust & respect & lots & lots of LOVE...Wink

Agree paro. currently they have intensity, and somehow I think they are bound by soul as well. Passion and love will comeWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirv-Wanderer-mozart66gennyMkrockAbsoluv

nirv Senior Member
nirv
nirv

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Love love love their Jodi. Hope they become one in the serial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272mozart66Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Absoluv

Fia,
It's the best post I have read today. completely agree. At this point, what sultan and madhu have is platonic, yet, stronger than love. They have trust, and they trust each other with their life. I didn't think anyone had the words to describe what they share,yet, you did it.  Awesome girl. it was fantabulous.

True bidz dear...I do want SULTAN & MADHU 's LOVE to be STRONG, Bound By SOUL BUT at the same time I also wannt it to be a PASSIONATE one...with trust & respect & lots & lots of LOVE...Wink

Agree paro. currently they have intensity, and somehow I think they are bound by soul as well. Passion and love will comeWink

Aaahhh Bidz dear...tere mooh mein ghee shakar ( or ur fave sweet ) ...if the bold red comes true...chalo me going now..will catch up later...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
the present track is NOT ABT MADHU going to SULTAN

its to mk madhu REALISE that its NOT POSSIBLE with RK nymore

more than rk madhu needed this push to move on...

n rks psychoness is really helping her

i m luving the current track

this is the ONLY hsw which hasnt decrased the quality jus coz of IPL or no trp phase

even last yr there was NO TRP for 3 months BUT WE GOT THEBEST RISHBALA phase in those 3 months

CV s of this show NEVER COMPROMISES on QUALITY...be it trp or no trp phase

other shw hv WAY WORSE BLOOPERS N LOOSE ENDS,trust me on this coz i watch a handful of daily soaps everyday...

THIS IS THE ONLY SHW which cant b looked down upon as INDIAL=N TYPICAL DAILY SOAP...coz it has amazing scn n dialogues which do MORE THAN JUSTICE to the actors

the small bloopers u r tking abt is nothing compared to how amazing the scns r

after the holi cvs r jus showing how madhu will get repelled from rk and this stay at rk mansion is very much imp for her to move on

to realise that its not possible with rk nymore

nd cvs r DOING A MINDBLOWING JOB HERE...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnStylesmozart66alovi_21

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@abby hope whatever you are saying is true, but watching some post, like now fan are giving dhamki they will twit to ST sir for ending sultaan track. they are not taking him as sec lead but some 3-4 week char. whatever you are saying is actually making sense ,a s it is completely looking like darrr now so that mean how they can't show Madhu with RK , obviously some way I am too feeling she will lost remaining love too.one sided love or this kind of scary love jyada din nahi chalta. I don't know but from Madhu side still long way to go lets see, of course they can't change the story in just 2-3 weeks , it will take time, but I just want Sultaan should be connected to MAdhu by some mean , but I felt abhi may be 3-4 day we will not seen any Sultaan scene much mera kya hog amain to nahi rah sakti old scene hi dkehne padenge 

Edited by alovi_21 - 11 April 2013 at 7:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Absoluv

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

@abby hope whatever you are saying is true, but watching some post, like now fan are giving dhamki they will twit to ST sir for ending sultaan track. they are not taking him as sec lead but some 3-4 week char. whatever you are saying is actually making sense ,a s it is completely looking like darrr now so that mean how they can't show Madhu with RK , obviously some way I am too feeling she will lost remaining love too.one sided love or this kind of scary love jyada din nahi chalta. I don't know but from Madhu side still long way to go lets see, of course they can't change the story in just 2-3 weeks , it will take time, but I just want Sultaan should be connected to MAdhu by some mean , but I felt abhi may be 3-4 day we will not seen any Sultaan scene much mera kya hog amain to nahi rah sakti old scene hi dkehne padenge 

lolz...that series of dhamkis to st raghu sir n gautam hedge started even b4 sultan entrd and is continuing till now

and it will also continue in the future

all we can do is blow our own trumpet

that is also mk our voice heard by tweeting n sending mssg to raghu sir n gautam hedge every 2 days at least that HOW MUCH WE R LUVING SULTAN N ARYAN

bashers will always bash

BUT WE HV TO MK SURE WE DONT REMAIN SILENT AS WELL

doesnt matter what they say abt sultan

avinesh made a dhamaka entry n now media n cvs also know SULBALA IS A SUPERHIT...i ll defo tk sum credit for it coz i always pm all sulbalians in fb twittr n here abt tweeting to cvs n mssging in fb

so if cvs r getting online sulbala feedbk

some of the credit shud go to me for always reminding the fans to do so

n i ll keep doing it till the end

coz there is NO USE in bcuming insecure watching rishbala scns or fearing what bashers hv to say abt sultan

WE SHUD HV FAITH IN OUR JODI n mk our voice heard WITHOUT BASHING THE OTHER HERO

we dont hv to sink to the bashers level to mk our hero look better

jus keep doing ur bit

SEND UR FEEDBK TO CVS EVERYDAY BY TWITTER N FB

thats more than enuf to ensure sulbala in the shw till the end doesnt matter how much the bshers bark

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272mozart66alovi_21krock

AnnStyles Goldie
AnnStyles
AnnStyles

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Plzzz update the os/ss/ff...i recently saw an os in the forum didn't read cause of exams..had bookmarked it...but it got deleted & i searched here but couldn't find it... :( :(
saudade Senior Member
saudade
saudade

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Here is my prediction for our Sulbala: 

We just have to be patient, thats all. Wink

Edited by saudade - 11 April 2013 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-

Go to top